Anybody miss talking shyt on videogames to random people?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I dont even bother on Duty anymore. If your voice is annoying or sounds like a kid its instant mute

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Haven’t played w/ voice chat on online multiplayer in years, but my best memories talking shyt online was years ago when I was tripping on acid talking to people on Playstation Allstars Battle Royale. I used to whoop people’s ass with Kratos and start chanting to myself on some other shyt:pachaha:

“My naaaaaaaaame is Kratos...Kratos....Kratos”:lawd:

“I get the kills when I say so...say so... say so” *uses level 3 finisher to wipe out the whole room, win by a +4 KO margin*:mjlit:

I usually don’t talk shyt on online multiplayer like that at all, but I was in a different zone at that time in my life:lolbron:

Seeing the rage quits after KO’s and frustrated players getting sloppy as I sang my battle cry was :banderas:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black Ops 1 days I had to rig my mic so I could use the hdmi port I think, but it made my mic where I could be in a party but still hear the lobby chat.

Soon as I heard slick talk the whole group hopped in lobby chat and got on nikkas/cacs heads :wow: then dubbed em and talked more shyt. Especially if we saw a clan in the lobby.

BO1 was peak COD :mjcry:

:lolbron:

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
The Xbox 360/PS3 era was the wild west in terms of online communication. Looking back, it was crazy how folks, young and old, were so bold on the mic. I was never sure why voice chat sorta died down on the new generation of consoles. Maybe because headset mics aren't bundled/affordable anymore?

Either way, those were fun times but I'd be okay with that level of toxicity not returning. I prefer quiet lobbies over white kids screaming and hurling the N word in every match.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Some of my fondest memories is jumping on Halo 2 with a bunch of friends and grabbing the warthog. Nothing but shyt talking and laughs all night long.

Fell asleep multiple times while on the turret. Brehs would hear me snoring and shyt :laff:

The good ol days. :mjcry: :flabbynsick: