Anybody here ever been to India??

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Public defecation?

Yup..it ain't a thing to squat in public and let loose.

we were walking along the beach in Bengal bay.
It begins to smell funny so we thinking it's rotten fish cause there's lots of fishing boats parked nearby.
Suddenly a man wearing nothing but a sarong appears and just squats in the weeds, does a little twerk when hes done and gets back up again and walks off. we were stunned. no toilet paper no nothing.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Yup..it ain't a thing to squat in public and let loose.

we were walking along the beach in Bengal bay.
It begins to smell funny so we thinking it's rotten fish cause there's lots of fishing boats parked nearby.
Suddenly a man wearing nothing but a sarong appears and just squats in the weeds, does a little twerk when hes done and gets back up again and walks off. we were stunned. no toilet paper no nothing.
ItsTrue_AllOfIt.gif

damn...what about traffic??

I heard it's literally Death Race 500

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
ItsTrue_AllOfIt.gif

damn...what about traffic??

I heard it's literally Death Race 500

Don't even get me started on how they drive..I dont even know where to begin.

Yes, it's death race 500.
But funny thing is they don't crash.

They have the lowest accident rate anywhere but drive like crazy. weaving in and out of haphazard oncoming traffic on motorcycles with 3 adults and a baby and no helmets:dwillhuh:

They don't follow conventional road rules..they honk to indicate Lane changes etc. yup have to see it to believe it. total madness. you couldn't drive in india, I guarantee you'd crash after a minute. they all seem to be on one single wavelength.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Don't even get me started on how they drive..I dont even know where to begin.

Yes, it's death race 500.
But funny thing is they don't crash.

They have the lowest accident rate anywhere but drive like crazy. weaving in and out of haphazard oncoming traffic on motorcycles with 3 adults and a baby and no helmets:dwillhuh:

They don't follow conventional road rules..they honk to indicate Lane changes etc. yup have to see it to believe it. total madness. you couldn't drive in india, I guarantee you'd crash after a minute. they all seem to be on one single wavelength.
wow...I heard only certain parts of Vietnam compare

check these out in India...damn:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You see a bunch of dead bodies floating in rivers?

:ohhh:

Was there trash everywhere?

Haha..no dead bodies, you'd have to go to the ganges river for that.

Yes..there is trash everywhere. mounds of it. some parts of India are spotless, but it is dirty in most densely populated parts from what I could tell.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Haha..no dead bodies, you'd have to go to the ganges river for that.

Yes..there is trash everywhere. mounds of it. some parts of India are spotless, but it is dirty in most densely populated parts from what I could tell.
Can you post pics of what you saw?

How do the ladies look? (hopefully handling their business in private-->unlike white chick in first post)

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Can you post pics of what you saw?

How do the ladies look? (hopefully handling their business in private-->unlike white chick in first post)

I took mainly selfies and historic sights..I regret not taking more of the everyday life..I'll hook up from my work colleagues Monday. and this damn Samsung won't let me share what I do have..
One guy we were with saw hell in the slums of Delhi.

morris

Superstar
Daps
I took mainly selfies and historic sights..I regret not taking more of the everyday life..I'll hook up from my work colleagues Monday. and this damn Samsung won't let me share what I do have..
One guy we were with saw hell in the slums of Delhi.
Hmm send a pic to imgur or something like that. Due to their poor infrastructure in some places, I ma trying to imagine the fine women there
Was it like this?

and again, only Vietnam traffic comes close: