Anybody here done the oxycontin-pill-popping-on-the-weekends thing???

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Every time. Whenever i weight train or do Brazilian Jiujitsu my anxiety is crushed and i am calmed. I also feel so strong and healthy. All oxycotin is going to do is make you obese and tarnished in the face. O yea, with damaged internal organs.
We all gotta die at some point

S7zoZ.gif

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We all gotta die at some point

S7zoZ.gif
So you're admitting that you're trying to kill people young, because you want to die. Again, please localize your satanic philosophies on life to yourself and stop hurting my friends, friend.

I wish i knew your mother, id tell.

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
So you're admitting that you're trying to kill people young, because you want to die. Again, please localize your satanic philosophies on life to yourself and stop hurting my friends, friend.

I wish i knew your mother, id tell.
No. I don't want to die :dahell: I'm saying we are dying slowly anyway so manz might as well make it enjoyable :ahh: I truly feel sorry for you if you can't enjoy the Ox

Alex%20Oxlade-Chamberlain.jpg

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
Did the pills a couple times, best feeling ever :ahh:

Only did it a couple times though, that shyt is super addictive, I'm good on that demon bro

Just stick to loud and liquor if you got a fix, them opiates are no good

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No. I don't want to die :dahell: I'm saying we are dying slowly anyway so manz might as well make it enjoyable :ahh: I truly feel sorry for you if you can't enjoy the Ox

Alex%20Oxlade-Chamberlain.jpg
I have a family and great fitness and that feels better then synthetic heroin, friend. Please stop trying to destroy lives with your hopelessness. Please turn to the book of proverbs and stop doing satans work.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Please start taking Brazillian JIujitsu.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
:ufdup:weekend pill poppers eventually become daily use addicts. if your goal is to be a dopefiend dont halfass that shyt. stop being a bytch and go cop a bundle of heroin.

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I have a family and great fitness and that feels better then synthetic heroin, friend. Please stop trying to destroy lives with your hopelessness. Please turn to the book of proverbs and stop doing satans work.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Please start taking Brazillian JIujitsu.

:ufdup:weekend pill poppers eventually become daily use addicts. if your goal is to be a dopefiend dont halfass that shyt. stop being a bytch and go cop a bundle of heroin.
Get this propaganda outta here

ALLiKNOWizPAIN

I Ain't Livin' Right
Daps
Reppin
713 2 316
weed , alcohol and if u get down with it a lil coke if u going out downtown or something >>>>>>>

i have taken pills before tho

Daps
yeah I use to do the weekend oxy thing. Then I did the weekday oxy thing, and then the oxy for breakfast/lunch/dinner thing. Then I did the shoot heroin every day for years thing. I been sober for a minute now but that shyt fukked my life up. Some people can handle just doing that shyt every now and again and not have it get out of control....if you wanna roll the dice on that, good luck

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Damn breh, who do you surround yourself with?

:manny: just some good kids who got caught up in some self destruction. Only the dude who got caught stealing was someone i was close too. He lived with me and my mom after high school for a bit but we never knew he had a problem. Nobody knew until he had been arrested.

The other two were people I was cool with but they were always trying drugs and got caught up.

It can happen to anyone once you start fukking with them pills

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
yeah I use to do the weekend oxy thing. Then I did the weekday oxy thing, and then the oxy for breakfast/lunch/dinner thing. Then I did the shoot heroin every day for years thing. I been sober for a minute now but that shyt fukked my life up. Some people can handle just doing that shyt every now and again and not have it get out of control....if you wanna roll the dice on that, good luck
:huhldup: hasn't happened to me

Daps
:huhldup: hasn't happened to me

:yeshrug: It doesn't always end bad for everybody that fukks with pills. i'm just saying dude should think about that before rolling the dice just to get high on some oxy. :ufdup:

I know a few dudes who have been able to use oxy's and other pills only here and there and not develop a habit or have it fukk up their life at all. But for every one of those dudes who can handle it, I know 10 people from my area that are straight fiends now shooting heroin, robbing people, whatever. Started out fun just sniffing some oxys together on friday nights now my area be looking like a walking dead episode

Last edited:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I need a plug in LA,or best way of obtaining some of this or whatever else strippers abuse,just started working security,someone Pass the mustard,potential fukkery threads in the making :myman: