Anybody here done the oxycontin-pill-popping-on-the-weekends thing???

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
Honestly it's a great feeling. It's such a great feeling that it doesn't take long

for it change from a weekend thing to a daily thing. Before you know it you're

not even getting that great feeling anymore. You're taking them just to feel

"normal". It's very rare to be able to keep it to just a weekend thing.

Lol I know you don't want to read all this sh!t but I think the amount of people

telling you not to do it should tell you something.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
:no:

I just don't see the appeal at all.

I remember when the lil white dude in my apartments who use to smoke weed with us said he was gonna try it. he did, then he started doing it more often. then dude just disappeared. We went to check on him he had a eviction notice on his door and I haven't seen him since...

Weed and Alcohol is all I need.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Why nikkas hating on Oxy in this thread smfh. I refuse to go outside without taking oxy and it's improving my anxiety and sadness. Oxlade-Chamberlin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
anything I should know before trying?

was thinkin of trying? what does it feel like?

I heard u have a problem getting a boner on opioids :wutdahell: :bryan:

:manny:
You will become obese

It wont have the same effect each time

You'll need to take more to get the feeling you're used to

You'll end up taking pills on the weekdays

You'll end up taking pills to get through a work day

You'll end up taking pills to go to sleep

You'll end up taking pills after you get home from work

You'll end up taking pills all day

You'll be crushed flattened and made humble

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
nikka oxycontin xanax bars percocets and 4 bars nikka

real nikkas fukk with all that ill fly shyt

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I like weight lifting and grappling but c'mon son you sound like an after school special

If you want to try opiates from time to time, do it. There's nothing quite like it. Just don't get "addicted" like some dumbass.
After school specials have good lessons. Why would anyone want to develop a prescription pill problem just for a fleeting feeling. Im sorry but you sound like a demonic adviser. Please localize your demonic filth to your life and stop trying to influence friends to walk down your path of destruction.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
After school specials have good lessons. Why would anyone want to develop a prescription pill problem just for a fleeting feeling. Im sorry but you sound like a demonic adviser. Please localize your demonic filth to your life and stop trying to influence friends to walk down your path of destruction.

Oxycontin >>> weightlifting and BJJ simple as. When has weightlifting and BJJ make you calm or kill anxiety? :usure:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Id warn against it at all costs

Ive had multiple people in my life and former friends get hooked on it

A friend of mine stole 40,000 dollars over 4 months from his job to be able to afford the habit when it started out as a "recreational" use.

Another dude I know was doing it for a while then got into heroin and started stealing from his friends so he could afford the habit. Now nobody talks to him and nobody knows where he's at or if he's even alive.

Another friend of mine just got out of rehab due to heroin addiction stemming from oxy use.

You can roll the dice just know you're not simply just trying these things you may get hooked. Do what you want but don't fukk your life over chasing highs
Damn breh, who do you surround yourself with?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Oxycontin >>> weightlifting and BJJ simple as. When has weightlifting and BJJ make you calm or kill anxiety? :usure:
Every time. Whenever i weight train or do Brazilian Jiujitsu my anxiety is crushed and i am calmed. I also feel so strong and healthy. All oxycotin is going to do is make you obese and tarnished in the face. O yea, with damaged internal organs.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Oxycotin was made to have the effect of heroine and morphin without the same effect.

What that means is its still highly addictive but unlike heroine it just takes a LITTTLE bit longer to become addicted, which isnt very long.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown: