Anybody here done the oxycontin-pill-popping-on-the-weekends thing???

Daps
Reppin
NULL
anything I should know before trying?

was thinkin of trying? what does it feel like?

I heard u have a problem getting a boner on opioids :wutdahell: :bryan:

:manny:

Hard Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
Kinda hard to explain.... Don't take too much or else you will just nod out and fall asleep... What are you plannin on taking exactly ? Let us know and the mg u plan on taking...

If you take the right amount it will be the best time u ever had

Hard Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
As far as the boner thing... Some did that to me (morphine mainly) but any other opiode makes me last all night ... Xanax fukks my dikk game up tho

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Taking it just once will mess with the pleasure center of your brain. Your brain will consntaly send you little messages telling you youll never feel as good again as you did when you were on it and that will lead to an addiction to pills and eventually heroin.

I say dont try it. Ive tried coke, and weed before but I would never mess with any kind of opiate. Stick to alcohol.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Id warn against it at all costs

Ive had multiple people in my life and former friends get hooked on it

A friend of mine stole 40,000 dollars over 4 months from his job to be able to afford the habit when it started out as a "recreational" use.

Another dude I know was doing it for a while then got into heroin and started stealing from his friends so he could afford the habit. Now nobody talks to him and nobody knows where he's at or if he's even alive.

Another friend of mine just got out of rehab due to heroin addiction stemming from oxy use.

You can roll the dice just know you're not simply just trying these things you may get hooked. Do what you want but don't fukk your life over chasing highs

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Brazillian Jiujitsu and weight lifting is a better drug then opiates. When i did a dead lift and squat set in the same day last night i felt higher then any feeling an opiate could give me.

Dont use a drug to enhance your personality. You may take a drug and find you feel more bold and free with your words and thoughts but your mind is playing tricks on you, friend. Do not use opiates as a personality enhancer. You will suffer immensely keeping up your drug induced persona to keep the people that are mesmerized by you interested. Just be yourself. The only thing you're going to enhance is your rush to being flattened. Its so demonic.