Anybody hate crossing bridges in general?

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
When I was a kid I had a dream I was in a car that went over a bridge. Ever since then I've hated bridges cuz I'm afraid of getting knocked off. I also have an irrational phobia of large bodies of water soo..

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My ex used to say "we'll burn that bridge when we get to it" :mindblown: shyt would irk the hell out of me and every damn time I would have to explain to her that she not only got the saying wrong, but that she combined two different sayings. Then she would be like, "but why people talk about burning bridges ?" :snoop:
:laff:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
My ex used to say "we'll burn that bridge when we get to it" :mindblown: shyt would irk the hell out of me and every damn time I would have to explain to her that she not only got the saying wrong, but that she combined two different sayings. Then she would be like, "but why people talk about burning bridges ?" :snoop:

:deadcena::deadcena::deadcena:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
I speed off bridges because im scared they will collapse with me on it. Ugh ever been on a bridge that damn SWAYS???!! That shyt is freaky. They said the structure shifts or some shyt. fukk that.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Especially when there are tolls involved and its a hot day. Anybody can relate to this?

Especially with long toll bridges like

TappanZee-1.jpg

Tappan Zee bridge :krs: ... :laff: that bridge will put fear into anyone

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
I love crossing bridges, you usally get a nice view while crossing them.

I will admit, the Delaware Memorial Bridge is a bit scary :whew:

c/s.....I really hate driving thru 2 lane tunnels more...especially if they swerve. I start feeling claustrophobic and then feel like i'm gonna swerve a little out my lane and bump into the car next to me.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao the other day I was on the Brooklyn Bridge and they were doing constructon work on it, man I had to close my eyes the entire drive because demonic thoughts kept popping in my head. :demonic:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Especially when there are tolls involved and its a hot day. Anybody can relate to this?

Especially with long toll bridges like

TappanZee-1.jpg

and

1.GoldenGateSuspensionBridgeSanFranciscoUSA_thumb.jpg

ya i hate this shyt. Esp when you get stuck on one and theres high winds.