Anybody gone protein free?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been drinking shakes a bit more lately just because I still have leftover samples from the Olympia, but my go to for quick protein has been the liquid egg whites from Kroger. They're pasteurized, so you can just drink them straight. Plus it's good if you're strict about tracking calories and macros (3/4 cup = 100 calories, 0g fat, 0g carbs, 20g protein).

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I've been drinking shakes a bit more lately just because I still have leftover samples from the Olympia, but my go to for quick protein has been the liquid egg whites from Kroger. They're pasteurized, so you can just drink them straight. Plus it's good if you're strict about tracking calories and macros (3/4 cup = 100 calories, 0g fat, 0g carbs, 20g protein).
DZTXhmC.gif

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:damn:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
It's not worth the almond milk i have to mix with it. too expensive and you don't need it to build muscle. rather spend that $30-40 on skinless chicken thighs or some shyt

U do realize u can mix it with water or anything basically. U dont have to mix it with milk. Milk just gives it that shake vibe/taste

Last edited:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
I get so much gas from the protein shakes. I be farting all fukking day but I'm addicted to them.

I feel u on this. But ive noticed that when i drink it slower it causes less gas meaning to sips instead of gulping it. Took me like 15 mins to finish a glass to give u an idea. It helps tremendously with the farts cuz them farts are not normal. shyt be smelling like rotten eggs and dead animals :scust:

Also try it with water since ur getting less lactose. Increase ur fiber as well