Anybody gone protein free?

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I've been on a cut for 2 months and while I've lost weight I haven't really lost mass. I haven't been drinking any protein, so I'm thinking do I really need this shyt? :jbhmm:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You I went on a quick mini cut for carnival. Cut out the protein shake...

Like homie said, you don't need it if you eating right. Depends what shake it is doe, you can buy some specifically for cutting. I did and it had me looking diesel.

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
Havent been on prtein shakes since 2015 summer when i switch to calisthenics. Might go back trynna gain weight nd school got me so busy im not eating right. I became more tone tho thats the only advantages. It takes more days to recover from soreness.

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Never really fukked with protein shakes and i'm not taking any supplements right now and still making gains. I might cop some BCAA soon though.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Havent been on prtein shakes since 2015 summer when i switch to calisthenics. Might go back trynna gain weight nd school got me so busy im not eating right. I became more tone tho thats the only advantages. It takes more days to recover from soreness.

That may be the only benefit to me. :jbhmm:

Daps
I've been on a cut for 2 months and while I've lost weight I haven't really lost mass. I haven't been drinking any protein, so I'm thinking do I really need this shyt? :jbhmm:

NO,we didn't have it in the joint and nikkas grew like Hercules in that bytch,you don't need NONE of that shyt in the stores.

Will it help? YES

Do you NEED it? NO

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I haven't had a protein shake for a minute, definitely been in better shape, although I attribute that to better overall workouts.

Y'all know if protein supplements are by any chance connected to health risks? I never gave it much thought before, but I'm very distrustful of most shyt on the market, started thinking that protein powders probably got some hidden shyt in it that'll mess up your body or something.:patrice:

Anyways, I might end up going back to drinking protein shakes again, see how it affects me.