Anybody getting a system via impulse buy?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
OP has been making thread after thread in the middle of the night about how amazing the XSX is only to juelz the day before console release and say he isn't getting one now:laff:

Hey bro, how's that webshow going? You know, the one under an NDA?:troll:
I hear you and while nobody knows who the fukk you really are, whatever this stranger says about me will be accepted by those who I've hurt over the years so let's first acknowledge that and laugh at the hurt emotions :bryan:

Now let's visit reality if you care. The Xbox website when you go to buy will have all the places it's available. I was gonna get from my local Walmart but I didn't wake up until 12:03. I missed it by 3min but there's no guarantee I would have gotten one since it's sold out everywhere and is reselling for as high as 1500 right now.

Like this threads topic, I was full impulse mode yesterday. I checked let go and they merged with offer-up and I guess there's a bunch of scammers on there because prices was too nice like 500-650 range. The two I contacted and made offers too replied "do I have cash app" :stopitslime:

Cash app is for broke nikkaz...
its really amazing, in the near 20 years youve posted in this community you have not improved your real life situation to be able to afford a $500 purchase on release day
Point out the incorrect statement.

Your job last I heard was being a delivery boy for people committed to improving their life situation. My retort is you could come work for me :shaq: delivery boy.

I'm on the east coast DB, but my skillset is on par with that county with the 707 area code. I know who's who, my original sensei in that field supplies rappers with their product. He's always posting pics on Facebook/etc everytime somebody comes to town.

But I've always did my own thing and now I feel I've surpassed him because we both had the same shyt and mine was better. My shyt is better than everywhere I come across. Not slightly, head and shoulders bruh. I'm a no till killer, I got the npk understood like my name Harley Smith. Went from mh/hp to the led and I pull between 3-4 in a 44 (not even a 55)

Do you understand anything I just wrote bruh?
Because I made it all up.....

You still renting out rooms DB? I know a guy who has an efficiency :hhh:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

My dude, no one knows who anyone else is here. This is a anonymous forum and we are all just usernames and text to each other :russ:

Imagine using an argument of a six year old to try to make a point:deadmanny:ol’ I’m more known on the Coli ass:mjlol:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
My dude, no one knows who anyone else is here. This is a anonymous forum and we are all just usernames and text to each other :russ:

Imagine using an argument of a six year old to try to make a point:deadmanny:ol’ I’m more known on the Coli ass:mjlol:
That's not true bubble wrap T. I know you didn't do this wherever you came from? But we've had coli meet ups where we all met up and partied. We started at Marvin's a few times, others have done it as well. Here's a short list but you'll get the idea...
https://www.thecoli.com/tags/coli-meetup/

I got nothing but love and respect for most of the people you see me getting it in with, then others join in and sometimes they get it twisted.

This website right, black excellence is at best 50% black. But the brothers and a bi-lingual gringo all got it in in person. I wish I had more free time these days but I don't :to:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m trying to justify a Xbox when I just got a new GPU and a Xbox ain’t really worth it. Probably chase a PS5 though
This. I had the Series X on preorder and still do at GameStop. I was contemplating all weekend :jbhmm:

So I decided to put that 50$ from the preorder to Hyrule Warriors instead. That’s the only game I’m interested in besides Cyberpunk which I’ll just play on my Pro until March or so

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Not sure what system you on, but everything on the PS4 will be boosted on the PS5. Ghost of Tsushima and more will be at 60FPS
I'm on the PS4.
To ME it's just not worth copping if I'm still enjoying what I got.
I'll cop in March sometime.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Now this is the brokest reply I've seen all year :gladbron:
Ya bish
Yea, I'm Broke.

I'll let you run with that one. :russ:

Look at my list of games and what I've purchased and look at yours.

Difference with me is I'm not damn near 50 stanning systems on a Forum.
You supposed to be guiding the new generation of youngins to the site, but you're so worried about your Second Digital Childhood diminishing.
Cut it out, my Guy.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Yea, I'm Broke.

I'll let you run with that one. :russ:

Look at my list of games and what I've purchased and look at yours.

Difference with me is I'm not damn near 50 stanning systems on a Forum.
You supposed to be guiding the new generation of youngins to the site, but you're so worried about your Second Digital Childhood diminishing.
Cut it out, my Guy.
Shouldn't you look at that list first :dahell:
And I do lead, this generation like yours didn't wanna listen sohh they are destined to go out like you did during the ps3 era
I’ll have both before Court does.
Is that right?

I'm looking into real estate, I got real estates
I can feel your fake, value meals on your plate
When you reveal hate you seal your fate
And if we keeping it REAL this been the deal out the gate
If I was broke as a joke we'd still relate
But that can't be true, I be in the field with weight
Not fronting, I move something by the four four eights
Got a bytch with a fat ass right now making me a steak
Life's great, hating nikkaz claiming it ain't
Their mindstate is found in all the pictures they paint
The Victor's they taint, they try to stop my shine like they opaque
But I'm divine, I'm da vine mankind climbs to be aligned with the most high at the ends of time

That part

Last edited:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Shouldn't you look at that list first :dahell:
And I do lead, this generation like yours didn't wanna listen sohh they are destined to go out like you did during the ps3 era

Is that right?

I'm looking into real estate, I got real estates
I can feel your fake, value meals on your plate
When you reveal hate you seal your fate
And if we keeping it REAL this been the deal out the gate
If I was broke as a joke we'd still relate
But that can't be true, I be in the field with weight
Not fronting, I move something by the four four eights
Got a bytch with a fat ass right now making me a steak
Life's great, hating nikkaz claiming it ain't
Their mindstate is found in all the pictures they paint
The Victor's they taint, they try to stop my shine like they opaque
But I'm divine, I'm da vine mankind climbs to be aligned with the most high at the ends of time

That part

I bought a house breh. Go check the Home Entertainment Setup thread