Anybody getting a system via impulse buy?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
my one X died in july :sadcam: so i been on PS4 pro ever since...aint no way i was missing out on Series X...i also got the PS5 too :banderas:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP has been making thread after thread in the middle of the night about how amazing the XSX is only to juelz the day before console release and say he isn't getting one now:laff:

Hey bro, how's that webshow going? You know, the one under an NDA?:troll:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm not pressed to have a next gen system.

I don't even have all the current gen systems word to @MeachTheMonster :youngsabo:

Now my biggest issues with my current gen system is load times and switching between games and apps. It's not a smooth experience, it was at launch tho. Even quick resume was a thing (y'all forgot) they called it instant resume. And while it exist today it's not the same as it once was. Tomorrow is everybody's chance you still get a system, Walmart in particular will sell them locally.... online only tho... at noon tomorrow. If you get it you then go to your store, they'll curb side it or you can get it if they open but they emphasize curbside.

I think I'm gonna splurge because this guy talked me into waiting until January. to cop a tv. I was gonna get something during black friday But I don't know :patrice:I'm only interested in a tv capable of handling next gen features

seeing as how you spend most gens window shopping before making an extremely late purchase for the systems you stan... I'd say you are pressed just not blessed enough to afford one.

maybe if microsoft actually paid you for all the free promo and dedicating a significant part of your life to them you might be able to

:dead:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
OP has been making thread after thread in the middle of the night about how amazing the XSX is only to juelz the day before console release and say he isn't getting one now:laff:

Hey bro, how's that webshow going? You know, the one under an NDA?:troll:
a web show that isn't shown

inception level hustling :wow:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I was almost about to get an S maybe even a SX, but Imma hold off. I'm completely in my right mind now and will wait. plus with people saying they getting emails talking about they may not see their order until next year...

I'm cool. and on black friday 2 of each system in every store so people can kill one another for it? Nah.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I may try to hop in walmart tomorrow. Im really not in any rush, ive had the money put aside for a bit, so when i see a ps5 ill get it

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Be thankful u don't have to deal with this stress of getting a PS5 :mjcry:

Amazon playing with my emotions right now :mjcry:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Nah.
I'm going to wait. I have hella shyt on my backlog and I'm not going to cop a system just to play this backlog so I might as well knock it out on this system.

Not sure what system you on, but everything on the PS4 will be boosted on the PS5. Ghost of Tsushima and more will be at 60FPS

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Court can't even afford that wack ass Series S :mjlol:

not entirely sure why it's 379 and not 399 but whatever, again, I was super close to just picking it up. If I ever consider the PS5 it will be the digital as well.

omt30Yo.png

8Cg38jb.png