Anybody getting a system via impulse buy?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm not pressed to have a next gen system.

I don't even have all the current gen systems word to @MeachTheMonster :youngsabo:

Now my biggest issues with my current gen system is load times and switching between games and apps. It's not a smooth experience, it was at launch tho. Even quick resume was a thing (y'all forgot) they called it instant resume. And while it exist today it's not the same as it once was. Tomorrow is everybody's chance you still get a system, Walmart in particular will sell them locally.... online only tho... at noon tomorrow. If you get it you then go to your store, they'll curb side it or you can get it if they open but they emphasize curbside.

I think I'm gonna splurge because this guy talked me into waiting until January. to cop a tv. I was gonna get something during black friday But I don't know :patrice:I'm only interested in a tv capable of handling next gen features

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I bought a XSX just because I'm an XBOT. Tried to grab the PS5 too but that surprise early drop fukked that up. PS5 release lineup is looking a little bit better.

First thing I'm going to do with the XSX is see if NFL2K5 works. :russ:. I don't really have any interest in any of the 1st party (are there any?) or cross platform releases. Might pass on BlackOps all together.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I bought a XSX just because I'm an XBOT. Tried to grab the PS5 too but that surprise early drop fukked that up. PS5 release lineup is looking a little bit better.

First thing I'm going to do with the XSX is see if NFL2K5 works. :russ:. I don't really have any interest in any of the 1st party (are there any?) or cross platform releases. Might pass on BlackOps all together.
Usually only nintendo launches with must have first party titles that hold up all gen. Launch titles this gen was decent on Xbox and trash on Sony and most ppl won't even remember that unless that stopped to think about it. The ps3 went years without anything significant and had 30fps Madden :scust:

3rd party, gamepass, back compatibility will hold me down until they hit their stride. There isn't a question on if, they had 23 studios before the bethesda acquisition. I know this gen will be filled with content and I don't mind having more time to attack my backlog early on. If the competition had these must haves at launch and had a plan for the future? I'd get that day one. The launch doesn't impress me and the future has been a secret which is concerning. tbc

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

I don't even have all the current gen systems word to @MeachTheMonster :youngsabo:

Now my biggest issues with my current gen system is load times and switching between games and apps. It's not a smooth experience, it was at launch tho. Even quick resume was a thing (y'all forgot) they called it instant resume. And while it exist today it's not the same as it once was. Tomorrow is everybody's chance you still get a system, Walmart in particular will sell them locally.... online only tho... at noon tomorrow. If you get it you then go to your store, they'll curb side it or you can get it if they open but they emphasize curbside.

I think I'm gonna splurge because this guy talked me into waiting until January. to cop a tv. I was gonna get something during black friday But I don't know :patrice:I'm only interested in a tv capable of handling next gen features

Or...not be brokish, get an LG CX, and not have to worry about that bullshyt.:win:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Or...not be brokish, get an LG CX, and not have to worry about that bullshyt.:win:
I just peeped, 55in for $1400. Not too shabby :jbhmm:
But I need to buy a minivan, Christmas coming up, I got a couple other big purchases I gotta do this year so the question is do I spend 2k now? I been in a making money work for me mode lately and this is hustling backwards imo.

If I can get a PlayStation I will flip that bytch then cop a TV :hhh:
I think I'm gonna wait a little longer cuz if it's 1400 now then it'll be cheaper during the sales

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I just peeped, 55in for $1400. Not too shabby :jbhmm:
But I need to buy a minivan, Christmas coming up, I got a couple other big purchases I gotta do this year so the question is do I spend 2k now? I been in a making money work for me mode lately and this is hustling backwards imo.

If I can get a PlayStation I will flip that bytch then cop a TV :hhh:
I think I'm gonna wait a little longer cuz if it's 1400 now then it'll be cheaper during the sales
fukk a minivan. Buy the CX.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
It's a little to late for that breh.

When u got 9 kids, you cant afford to splurge on the best.

:ufdup:
Dr1UNmfWsAIJvhR

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

ah yes...the moment of clarity when you realize we all gonna be plying next gen fire and you made all them damn threads for no reason with lint in your pocket.:francis:

Last edited:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps

$400 for this S

:shaq: