Anybody fw a chick who got a BBL irl?

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Yeah I've smashed a few.. Just depends on the quality of the surgery I guess.. Some are stiff, some are soft.. Some move more than others..

A long time ago I smashed a chick that might've had the first ever version.. like that old I'm getting shot up in somebody basement shyt.. looked good in jeans but when them pants came off her ass dropped like some saggy titties.. she told me she needed to get some maintenance done :dead:

It was too soft lol like literally putting my hand in it and it would form around my hand:dead:

I was young though so I still smashed cuz I was a gremlin:manny:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Ngl I'm dumb on this topic, but a BBL is really their ass, right? It's just lifted right?

I think I'm smashing someone now with one. Legs, thighs, and waist match, it just seems too fat and round to be completely natural.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
So I’m like 80% sure this chick got a bbl. Or just lipo. The ass is phat brehs. The thighs match. The legs match. The ass jiggles :ahh: The only way I even know/think it’s a bbl is her stomach is flat af, but like too flat. It got that weird ‘perfectly flat’ vibe

But the main message I wanted to get off here is when it comes to whether a chick has a bbl or not irl:

we-don%27t-care.gif

Sorry brehs I know it’s against code but I promise it don’t matter when she naked. Her surgeon ate :francis:

Post pics of women with similar body type... I'm trying to get the visuals right...

:patrice:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
that sounds scary to me, man. imagine youre hitting it from the back aggressively and she busts. would it be fluid? blood? like lancing a giant cyst? would it make a sound?

Yea tbh I think she just got lipo. The stomach is flat. She has the ‘too perfect’ coke bottle shape. But the ass looks natural. Not a dent in site

Byronml

Rookie
Daps
I'm dating one now who's had a few. I saw her before pics and to me she didn't need it at all. The before is more of my type as it looked realistic. Can't go anywhere without dudes gawking and women asking if it's real 😄

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I hit a couple shawties in nyc with BBLs a month ago…a well done BBL is very nice

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yeah I don't be out as much but there's 2 I can think of I would see out in clubs. both of them over 6 foot in heels.. both def got hangtime between the legs:scust:
The one im talking about gotta be a solid 6'2" :lupe:

I never approached her to know her name but someone told me she was pregnant before so he knows for a fact she's a woman and is planning to slide:pachaha:

• Haha
Reactions: 904

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Yes.

NGL, it looks goofy but that shyt feels soft, jiggly and amazing. It's not like the old butt injections where bytches were putting foreign objects into their asses, they're transferring actual human fat into the booty