Anybody from Oakland? Depressing ass Documentary

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
They do a documentary about Oakland and damn near everybody in the documentary gets killed.

How popular was the bul Pretty Black? Dude was obviously gettin money. Ridin' in Lambos and shyt. I just heard him on an unreleased song with Stack Bundles.

Pretty Black Section @33:39
Popped In Oakland Part 2: The Follow Up - YouTube
not having cable has been a bytch i needed some quality shyt to watch. props brehh

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pretty black fuked up, he could of left the hood but stayed and paid for it

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Im from Oakland. Pretty Black never shoulda came to the town. You can't stunt a Lambo in the slums. Not even Felix Mitchell could do that shyt today. I seen this movie a few months back, some real sad shyt. This is the reason I don't trip off the Warriors moving to SF, Oakland is 1 of the top 4 worse cities in America and is so bad that they can't even have a Mall in the city of Oakland so how can they have 3 pro sports teams? Oakland is a fukked up place to live or be in.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im from Oakland. Pretty Black never shoulda came to the town. You can't stunt a Lambo in the slums. Not even Felix Mitchell could do that shyt today. I seen this movie a few months back, some real sad shyt. This is the reason I don't trip off the Warriors moving to SF, Oakland is 1 of the top 4 worse cities in America and is so bad that they can't even have a Mall in the city of Oakland so how can they have 3 pro sports teams? Oakland is a fukked up place to live or be in.

so pretty black was deep in the dope game right?

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
so pretty black was deep in the dope game right?

I can't say for a fact that he was, what I can tell you is that the nikka was stunting like he was. I've seen the nikka in the Lambo on hegenberger with the big ass M.O.E chain Choppa be rocking. Dude had a Lambo and Hummer on 6's and no rapper out here was stunting like that so if you put 1 and 1 together then you gotta come to the conclusion that he was in the dope game if he actually owned those vehicles.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Daps

I was seriously considering moving out to Oakland a couple years ago...but I was having second thoughts. Guess I did the right thing staying in Philly. This shyt is sad tho...

none of the fukking sites i go to work :leostare:

I watch a lot of movies at...
movies2k.com
and a bunch of stuff on youtube.

Plus listen to music. There really isn't anything good on cable anyway so we really not missing out.

Daps
The documentary is a must watch. I wouldn't lie to you. Drop your thoughts after you watch it.

to somebody that genuinely cares about the black community...this shyt got me depressed. I was already in a fukked up mood. This shyt got me on some shyt now.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
I was seriously considering moving out to Oakland a couple years ago...but I was having second thoughts. Guess I did the right thing staying in Philly. This shyt is sad tho...

I watch a lot of movies at...
movies2k.com
and a bunch of stuff on youtube.

Plus listen to music. There really isn't anything good on cable anyway so we really not missing out.
must pass rep :wtb: hell yea coming home from college is wack. but anyway i really dont know about some nikkas. we dont give a fukk about each other man. its some fukking bullshyt. all i can say is be safe nikkas :yeshrug:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
none of these murders was even solved i assume

Thats the reason 1st 48 would never come to Oakland. The detectives ain't solving shyt unless it's a high profile murder like Chauncey Bailey's. Oakland is a fukked up place fam. All the smart ppl escaped.