Anybody Ever Turn A Lesbian Back In?/Having A Female Roommate

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Like the rest of his life?

DaChampMcDuck telling another riveting tale from the hidden municipal library of DuckBurg. :duck:

I'll take a pic of some of her underwear when I get home Wesley. :mjpls:

Besides, who seriously lies about living with a girl they aren't fukkin'? :laff: If that seems like a fantasy/is convenient to you, then you have a problem. shyt is actually scressful

She probably likes the fact that you share the feminine qualities that a woman posses.
Nah. She's actually told me and others before that she likes men who seem overly agressive, tats, etc.. :ehh:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Besides, who seriously lies about living with a girl they aren't fukkin'? :laff: If that seems like a fantasy/is convenient to you, then you have a problem. shyt is actually scressful

Nah. She's actually told me and others before that she likes men who seem overly agressive, tats, etc.. :ehh:

Oooh! Underwear pics! That PROVES it!

Lesbian, huh? :comeon:

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
I'm not even a poosay hound like that and I couldn't imagine having an attractive female room mate for months on end without it getting physical. Can't see :datazz: every day and ignore it.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza

I'm just saying. I can at least prove a girl lives with me. Take it or leave it, chump :mjpls: There's no way to prove the lesbian shyt, especially since she's not really out out. Just out a little bit. :skip:

Also if you aren't looking for proof, stop running in to yell "ducktales" as if somehow your problem can be solved. nikkas being nitpicky for no reason; just to be catty. :skip: :laff:

And...
Fact: Some lesbians still fukk men. They just rather be in a relationship with another woman
I've seen her with countless women, never seen her with a guy, but she has talked about what kind of guy she would date if she had too; only around girls who aren't too familiar with her sexuality, so probably an acceptance thing.

She's a confused chick, I'll say that.

Not my job to dissect her sexuality. :yeshrug:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

Checkmate :mjplz:

Life is like a huuuuuuurrrrriiiiiicaaannnneeeeee :duck:

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't do it....she gone go frm living/sleeping on ur couch to ur bed..on top of that if she already had a problem with you bringing chicks over what makes u think she is going to be cool with sharing you?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I'm just saying. I can at least prove a girl lives with me. Take it or leave it, chump :mjpls: There's no way to prove the lesbian shyt, especially since she's not really out out. Just out a little bit. :skip:

Also if you aren't looking for proof, stop running in to yell "ducktales" as if somehow your problem can be solved. nikkas being nitpicky for no reason; just to be catty. :skip: :laff:

And...

I've seen her with countless women, never seen her with a guy, but she has talked about what kind of guy she would date if she had too; only around girls who aren't too familiar with her sexuality, so probably an acceptance thing.

She's a confused chick, I'll say that.

Not my job to dissect her sexuality. :yeshrug:

1. go to target
  2. buy different sizes and colors of panties
  3. take pictures of them
  4. post them on the internet as "proof" that I TOTALLY live with girls
  5. tell people that girls gave them to me after sex, because, it's totally true
  6. ???????????
  7. PROFIT!!!!!

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
  1. go to target
  2. buy different sizes and colors of panties
  3. take pictures of them
  4. post them on the internet as "proof" that I TOTALLY live with girls
  5. tell people that girls gave them to me after sex, because, it's totally true
  6. ???????????
  7. PROFIT!!!!!

:confused:

Why would I go to Target and buy female panties..... :huh: Is it ever that serious (to me or you)? :laff:

But you're right though. Won't post them cause it'd be pointless. Thanks for stopping me from playing into y'alls BS.

I'm sure there are plenty of men dying to live with lesbians they aren't fukking. Dachampishere is living that :duck: dream life once again. :win:

:heh:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:confused:

Why would I go to Target and buy female panties..... :huh: Is it ever that serious (to me or you)? :laff:

But you're right though. Won't post them cause it'd be pointless. Thanks for stopping me from playing into y'alls BS.

I'm sure there are plenty of men dying to live with lesbians they aren't fukking. Dachampishere is living that :duck: dream life once again. :win:

:heh:

:wobadass: We've already exposed you as a fraud here. This is just getting pathetic. :deadhorse: