Anybody Ever Turn A Lesbian Back In?/Having A Female Roommate

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
my last roommate was a female..she wasn't a lesbian though i did take it she was bicurious due to some things i saw on her computer when i was cleaning it out for her (she was also into trannies :whoa:)..now we used to screw around way before we were roommates but didn't do it once when we were roommates...it was drama...it was ridiculous at times...after that i was like living with roommates goes in the bushes

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
...:popcorn:...so what'd you do....:popcorn:

:skip:

Threw a random party without her permission :mjpls:

She got home from work nikkas gettin' in poppin' in the living room, throwing up and shyt. :lolbron:

I could see she was pissed so I had to kick everyone out on the sly and clean up. :manny:

She was cool the next day though. It wasn't a big deal. :yeshrug:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Then they have mislabeled themselves as a lesbian.

NO. You and I and the rest of society label them which, in turn, causes them to label themselves.

I used to mess with this chick who was like that. She said shes attracted to both men and women but she doesnt label herself as anything like lesbian or "bi". As she put it in her own words "i just do me and ME is whatever I feel like at that particular moment".

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NO. You and I and the rest of society label them which, in turn, causes them to label themselves.

I used to mess with this chick who was like that. She said shes attracted to both men and women but she doesnt label herself as anything like lesbian or "bi". As she put it in her own words "i just do me and ME is whatever I feel like at that particular moment".

So I guess a dude that gives sex but doesn't receive isn't gay? Same difference. LMAO at the bi girl . " I just do me and whatever else the fukk". Child, sit down. You're sexually confused.

:wow: She sounds like a stone cold freak. :damn: :wow: :noah:

and her twat is probably on fire.

She's getting skeeted in, some hoe is eating her out and then she's swapping spit with the hoe. Just recycling diseases but who cares, she's doing her!!

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
and her twat is probably on fire.

She's getting skeeted in, some hoe is eating her out and then she's swapping spit with the hoe. Just recycling diseases but who cares, she's doing her!!

If she's protecting herself properly she sounds perfect to me. :noah:

I love sexually confused girls. :noah: They freaks. :noah: :noah:

Don't judge me :mjpls:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
So I guess a dude that gives sex but doesn't receive isn't gay? Same difference. LMAO at the bi girl . " I just do me and whatever else the fukk". Child, sit down. You're sexually confused.

I dont know breh. That was her opinion of herself and I respected it.

But based on you approach ... So if someone calls you a "******" does that mean you are to get to a point you accept that you are the "******" everyone seems to perceive you as?

:wow: She sounds like a stone cold freak. :damn: :wow: :noah:

She was :yes:

We had this platonic type relationship where we just chilled for the most part. And when in need I'd be her spare live dikk and shed be my "cum bucket". It was good while it lasted.

Then she moved to England and i havent seen her since :noah: She back on the states though but moved to DC

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If she's protecting herself properly she sounds perfect to me. :noah:

I love sexually confused girls. :noah: They freaks. :noah: :noah:

Don't judge me :mjpls:

No judgement from me. Plus I don't care who people screw, I just personally view sex as an opporunity to get a disease rather than have a good time. :heh:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
my last roommate was a female..she wasn't a lesbian though i did take it she was bicurious due to some things i saw on her computer when i was cleaning it out for her (she was also into trannies :whoa:)..now we used to screw around way before we were roommates but didn't do it once when we were roommates...it was drama...it was ridiculous at times...after that i was like living with roommates goes in the bushes

That bytch sounds like a freak. How she look?

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
DaChampMcDuck telling another riveting tale from the hidden municipal library of DuckBurg. :duck:

She probably likes the fact that you share the feminine qualities that a woman posses. I mean you do enjoy going to clubs and watching older men for their mating practices and jawline structure by your own admission. :mjpls:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
This thread :duck:

DaChampMcDuck telling another riveting tale from the hidden municipal library of DuckBurg. :duck:

She probably likes the fact that you share the feminine qualities that a woman posses. I mean you do enjoy going to clubs and watching older men for their mating practices and jawline structure by your own admission. :mjpls:

Like the rest of his life?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
That bytch sounds like a freak. How she look?

lets say she talked the talk more than she walked the walk...she was an israeli chick...typical jew female nothing special lookswise...however she had the biggest curviest ass ive ever up seen close...wasn't cottage cheese or sloppy or anything like that..all natural...but sex wise i didn't rate her too high though

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont know breh. That was her opinion of herself and I respected it.

But based on you approach ... So if someone calls you a "******" does that mean you are to get to a point you accept that you are the "******" everyone seems to perceive you as?

to a racist, a ****** is a person with black skin so it really doesn't matter how I act. You think Obama has never been called a ******? You think a black homosexual male/female has never been referred to as a ******?

and that has nothing to do with sexual orientation so I'm not sure what bridge you were trying to build with that. "The gay rights movement is the same as the civil rights movement" ass nikka.