Anybody Ever Turn A Lesbian Back In?/Having A Female Roommate

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:unsure:

So yeah, I think my lesbian friend has a crush on me :dwillhuh: She's a lipstick lesbian though, not a butch or whatever and she's bad too :mjpls:

At the beginning of the year, I just moved into my apartment, something fell through with hers and I offered her my couch/living room area for a fee. I'm usually against male living with females because of the inevitable, but I figured since she was a legit lesbo, it wouldn't be a big deal.

We get along very well living together; both very laid back and chill people. We have a lot of things in common, so it makes it easy to kick it. We haven't had an argument in the past 4 months, except for once when I did some rude shyt. :guilty:

She'll hit me with a text at least once a day. She replies to at least one of my tweets every day. Or she will at least favorite a tweet. My interactions be blown up. I've even seen her subtweet about conversations we've had or about me personally (calling me attractive, intelligent, etc.). Or if we are doing something together, she'll let everyone know about it. Same with instagram. If I say I like/wanna do something, she'll Ms. Me too it or follow right behind.

I used to bring girls over, but I could notice that she would get a little defensive/"cold" so I try to keep that shyt out of the house now. And she's never brought any of her girls around either. She cancelled a date the other day to hang out with me 0_o

We pretty much do everything together. Hit happy hours/parties together, get at chicks, work out together, smoke, grocery shop, buy little treats for each other, etc. We have a little mini trip/vacay planned too. We went on a spiritual fast :guilty: Weak ass shyt like that. I'm like OD good at reading body language too and the way she looks at me sometimes makes me go :noah: on the inside. She has some bomb ass sex eyes.

Or maybe I'm over exaggerating this all myself cause I really just wanna fukk and I'm trying to legitimize it in my brain. :skip:

But I'm not really too keen on having live in p*ssy cause that ends in pregnancy, relationship drama, or abortion usually to me, but I wouldn't mind a 3some going down or whatnot. :mjpls:

I'll be happy if she's friend-zoned me because that will keep me from putting myself in unnecessary drama cause I have minimal self-control. :ray:

Thoughts brehs and brehettes? :confused:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
if she's already seen you be the aggressor with females (you know what I mean, you have no problem making the first move, being physical, etc.)...

then go as far as she goes. See if she breaks first.

If she doesn't, then her ego will be a bit bruised, but you'll still be friend-zoned.

If she breaks, then let her be a lesbian to the rest of the world.

Careful she doesn't try to fukk you out of the rent.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
in house p*ssy is bad news for young nikkas

you tryna find ways to justify you wanting to smash lol i see you

dont do it bro only cuz you live with her

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it's risky because if shyt doesn't work out, someone (her) is out of a place to live. If you care for her you'll hate to have to put her ass out because that's what you'll HAVE to do IF drama develops. The other hand is that no drama will develop but you'll be "forced" into a relationship with her and it may be more serious than it seems just because you live together.

If you want to fukk her, just tell her that but also explain what you'd like to happen after sex and see where she stands on it. At least if someone catches feelings you kind of new what you were getting into.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
in house p*ssy is bad news for young nikkas

you tryna find ways to justify you wanting to smash lol i see you

dont do it bro only cuz you live with her

:lolbron: I do breh. :lolbron: That's why I usually keep good friends around to have them stop me, but even these nikkas are encouraging me to engage in the BS.

if she's already seen you be the aggressor with females (you know what I mean, you have no problem making the first move, being physical, etc.)...

then go as far as she goes. See if she breaks first.

If she doesn't, then her ego will be a bit bruised, but you'll still be friend-zoned.

If she breaks, then let her be a lesbian to the rest of the world.

Careful she doesn't try to fukk you out of the rent.

She's largely a feminist and very big on being "self-sufficient" so I don't see her skipping out on rent. She actually volunteers to pay for a lot of shyt.

But yeah, if she makes a move, I'm not turning down :mjpls:

shyt is just nerve wrecking. I literally come home horny as fukk cause I know she's gonna be there. I'm never doing this shyt again. :wow:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why is this even something to ask or think about. maybe i'm not reading this right. u have a sexy chick living in ur house for the past 4 months and u haven't even done anything sexual? u cant be serious

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Ask her if she ever thought about doing guys again... you know just on some friendly convo stuff..maybe ask if she ever thought about bringing a date over. if she says she never thought about doing guys say something like "i know you a lesbian but you're sexy. If you were into guys I'll try yo talk to you"

I got this girl ... she likes girls more than guys except for me... she'll let me hit in a minute but other than me ... she'll rather do a girl.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
:lolbron: I do breh. :lolbron: That's why I usually keep good friends around to have them stop me, but even these nikkas are encouraging me to engage in the BS.

She's largely a feminist and very big on being "self-sufficient" so I don't see her skipping out on rent. She actually volunteers to pay for a lot of shyt.

But yeah, if she makes a move, I'm not turning down :mjpls:

shyt is just nerve wrecking. I literally come home horny as fukk cause I know she's gonna be there. I'm never doing this shyt again. :wow:

damn she must be bad then

sound like you gone smash its only a matter of time lol

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ask her if she ever thought about doing guys again... you know just on some friendly convo stuff..maybe ask if she ever thought about bringing a date over. if she says she never thought about doing guys say something like "i know you a lesbian but you're sexy. If you were into guys I'll try yo talk to you"

I got this girl ... she likes girls more than guys except for me... she'll let me hit in a minute but other than me ... she'll rather do a girl.

That's what she told you?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
damn she must be bad then

sound like you gone smash its only a matter of time lol

I think I'mma just wait until the lease is almost up/she moves out :lolbron:

why is this even something to ask or think about. maybe i'm not reading this right. u have a sexy chick living in ur house for the past 4 months and u haven't even done anything sexual? u cant be serious

I know breh. I'm weak as fukk for this shyt. :noah:

But I can't handle the drama. My life is literally drama free. I can't remember the last time I got in an argument with someone. I'm not trying to blow it up for some pussay.

If you want to fukk her, just tell her that but also explain what you'd like to happen after sex and see where she stands on it. At least if someone catches feelings you kind of new what you were getting into.
I was thinking of doing this, but women never mean what they say when you confront/talk to them like this and be up front with them. It's happened to me too many times and it never works out good.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it... Even if it aint true ... dont ruin the vision in my head.

:dead: