Anybody ever been with a chick and couldn't get it up?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The funnier excuses are when they bust too quick :heh: :snoop:

i use no excuse when that shyt happen i was like :manny:

she was like :snoop:

then i was like well u know if u down for round 2 :patrice:

she was like :usure:

then i was like :yeshrug: then i thru myself too the bushes like so
http://www.pictureshack.us/images/71749_c00ntodabushes2.gif

she admired me for my honesty and i was like
tumblr_magkuiw12C1ry10fwo1_500_zps3244398c.gif

round 2 came and she got KO :win:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
In my 31 years on this planet I've never had that problem. Not even once. I'm scared though cause I know the day is coming when my shyt is gonna be :flabbynsick: and I'm gonna have to make up an excuse :sadcam:

all the time if i Drink to much henne mix with orange juice.

I don't even drink no more if i think about to get some ass

I'm the complete opposite. If I drink some henny its a wrap. My girl know once I get that drank in me it's a wrap for her cervix.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The funnier excuses are when they bust too quick :heh: :snoop:

nikkas need to be more honest about that shyt and just say "Look bytch I came quick cause I'm human. fukk I look like pumping and sweating on your ass for more than 9 minutes :comeon:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
nikkas need to be more honest about that shyt and just say "Look bytch I came quick cause I'm human. fukk I look like pumping and sweating on your ass for more than 9 minutes :comeon:
bump 9 minutes :childplease:

One nikka bust in 3 minutes :snoop:

I was too blew! He got back up in record time but he had to give me some good head first :aicmon:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
bump 9 minutes :childplease:

One nikka bust in 3 minutes :snoop:

I was too blew! He got back up in record time but he had to give me some good head first :aicmon:

:childplease: ain't nothing wrong with 3 minutes. That just means he's a good to the point kinda nikka. You shoulda gave HIM some head for doing God's work :pacspit:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:childplease: ain't nothing wrong with 3 minutes. That just means he's a good to the point kinda nikka. You shoulda gave HIM some head for doing God's work :pacspit:
u clearly dont give a fukk about satisfying a woman sexually....obvious that ure sharing that girl :umad:

and u dont stick it til u lick it :rudy:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
happened to me in high school for some reason with my 1st babymother......like for 2 months when she 1st was bout to let me smash I could not get a move on..... then I went to USMC boot camp came back with 10 days leave and for the 1st 9 days of that leave .......Still nothing then finally on the last night I finally got it to work ...and she got pregnant ....and then she turned ratchet(in1997 a hoodrat) ...been paying child support since.......Its never happened with any other chick so what I learned was if my Dyck don't work for a chick then it is a SIGN to ruuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!