Anybody ever been with a chick and couldn't get it up?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
After me and my sons mother split.The drama, court battles, stress etc

I went from 175 pounds to 230 in about a year.nikka was just down and out, depressed.

My whole swag was diminished.Tried hooking up with a few chicks, but it just wasn't the same as before.Had limp dikk on more than a few occasions.

Took me about 15 months to break up outta that shyt.Started working out and eating healthy.

That was about 5 years ago.Back at 180, ripped.

Haven't caught the limps since

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
If your about to go into a sex session and your thinking about ur d1ck not getting hard... Chances are that ur d1ck won't go hard

No homo

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
if you follow his instagram you will see his is pretty large as a former athlete, has an impressive bulge in most clothes and has the confidence to climb Mt Whitney if he wanted too. he also macks the clubs with no authority. he is all set believe me

tumblr_m4948gPUqA1qfg7yno1_500.jpg

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Happened once. She was a dime too. Ass like a video vixen, and a tight ass body.
Once I felt the weave tracks, though, it was a wrap for good ole Uncle Buck.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
let me guess you use "i gotta stop playing video games"

I never made excuses. it only happened twice and the second time she put it in limp and the warm wetness of her box did the trick.

And quite frankly when I fukk I give a chick 30 minutes, maybe 40 of intercourse and if I don't nut within that time frame I will go limp. I've had to force myself to nut at times. Aint no shame in my game :shaq: I've also mastered the art of eating p*ssy and eating ass so my foreplay game is so on point the p*ssy juices are piping hot buy the time I put it in.