Anybody ever been with a chick and couldn't get it up?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:deadrose:

It happened to me ONE time. :sadcam:

I literally waited over a year to smash this chick (another story in itself). Long story short. it was my birthday I rented a hotel for the night after we had dinner and a movie (went to see Bamboozeled when ti came out). We get to the room start kissing and for some reason I went limp :dead:

Never ate p*ssy before that night but I was forced to as a stall tactic. Now she didn't shave her p*ssy and she was mexican so it wasn't nappy but I got so much pubic hair stick in my teeth. After 10 minutes she pulling me up cause she ready to get dikked down and i'm still :deadrose: So I tell her I'm going to the bathroom right quick to take a piss.

it was the longest 2 minutes of my life. I'm literally holding my dikking looking at it like :damn: "what is wrong with you" "I need you right now". Mentally I'm fukked up.. I go back and the lights was off the whole time so she didn't notice. I still moving like normal with a limp dikk, We on the bed kissing and she finally grabs it and even though its dark I can still see her looking at me like:usure:. Needless to say we broke up 3 weeks later and I never smashed.

That shyt fukked me up. It happened again with the next girl I was with :deadrose: BUT she gave no fukks... she worked it in while it was limp and eventually my dikk was like :krs: and I was back in the game. She ended up holding the title for the best sex I ever had with a girl for a good 3 years.:wow:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
yeah my first time trying to bang my first girlfriend when i was 16 i couldnt get it up for shyt. she also wouldnt let me see the p*ssy so that had alittle to do with it. after we broke up the next chick i tried it with i was better. now im grown and i think im good at it. its all mental but sometimes your dikk really is tired. i have times where im so impressive but other times i wish i was. it really depends on sleep, diet, confidence and the sexiness and wiliness of the girl

when i see guys like The Game and think he bangs 10's and probably gets it up in an instant im kinda like wtf i wish i was like that

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
yeah my first time trying to bang my first girlfriend when i was 16 i couldnt get it up for shyt. she also wouldnt let me see the p*ssy so that had alittle to do with it. after we broke up the next chick i tried it with i was better. now im grown and i think im good at it. its all mental but sometimes your dikk really is tired. i have times where im so impressive but other times i wish i was. it really depends on sleep, diet, confidence and the sexiness and wiliness of the girl

when i see guys like The Game and think he bangs 10's and probably gets it up in an instant im kinda like wtf i wish i was like that

:heh: Why The Game of all people?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
:heh: Why The Game of all people?
if you follow his instagram you will see his is pretty large as a former athlete, has an impressive bulge in most clothes and has the confidence to climb Mt Whitney if he wanted too. he also macks the clubs with no authority. he is all set believe me

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
if you follow his instagram you will see his is pretty large as a former athlete, has an impressive bulge in most clothes and has the confidence to climb Mt Whitney if he wanted too. he also macks the clubs with no authority. he is all set believe me

tumblr_mfd7k21tre1s0b5nbo1_250.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Stop masturbating and keep your testosterone levels high.

that situation aint have nothing to do with it. it was rogue mental block that carried over to the next chick. Luckily the next chick was feelin a nikka so much and she put it in limp and I was resurrected like megatron in transformers 2.

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
happened once about two years ago with this freshman at my school
I don't know if it was the liquor or the fact that I was :mindblown: because I was about to take her virginity. Regardless, it just wasn't happening for me that night....but I invited her back the next night and gave her that work :obama: