Anybody else watching "David Makes Man"on OWN?

Daps
That not what this show about bruh. And honestly if you DONT SUPPORT OPRAH EHY YOU IN A THREAD PERTAINING TO HER OTHER THAN TO SPEE RHETORIC AND ALL OFF.

FOH :CAMBY:

You should ask Oprah that same shyt. Why she stay throwing shade at black men. I have to do these PSA every now then because black people are slow. No bullshyt you guys let people fukk with yall with the most basic tactics over and over.

If you let black men be promoted as criminals frequently and exclusively people are going to think we are nothing but criminals.:mindblown: that how people like Trayvon Martin are allowed to be murdered with ease and everyone thinks he was the aggressor by default.

Show already got expound on a few posts above WHICH shows that you 1.) Dont read and respond out of emotionalism 2.) Pushing an agenda of your own. I'll continue to discuss what this thread is about. I won't entertain rhetoric or nonsense. Ignoring you going forward bruh

I respond to patterns breh. I'm sick of black people being trolled by the media. I know you know what I'm talking about you ain't dumb you just a plant.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

This is so sad, Akili was such a great kid.

There was no reason for him to be hanging out in that part of town :snoop: