Anybody else watching "David Makes Man"on OWN?

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
You wanna name names, you the one trying to promote this show?
Nicole and one and tbh bruh, You could watch it for yourself OR not. Simple. Thats why Entire episodes been Way more bigger issues this show deals with than that bro. Gentrification within the black community, PTSD, trauma etc but If that's your premise ...smh.That's why it was promoted and gets promoted here and elsewhere online.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Ready to Love is the only show I watch on that network :francis:

So many thick over the hill hoes :blessed:

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
Homie needs to deal with the trauma of witnessing Sky murder. Constantly going postal every 5 minutes. Knew he was going to knock down Marissa eventually

Daps
:camby:Same old criminal black man shyt. This isn't relatable to young black people this is manipulation.

Media trying to make you think all black boys are monsters. Nobody watches this shyt except people who like to see black men as mentally weak and unstable.

Who the fukk supporting Oprah bytch ass after everything she done, she a fukking snake. Straight up Stockholm Syndrome.:rudy:

KingsOfKings

Daps
Shella a whole one woman army out here.

Daps
:yawn: spoken like someone who didnt even watched the show. TRUST I can tell.
I don't support Oprah you dumbass.

You don't know what a snake is.

You not supposed to give a snake multiple opportunities to get you.

You could have said this show was different but instead you went to defending Oprah.

Oh you the main one hyping this show too. Yeah you a plant.

The banned TC explained what the show is about it's about marketing black boys as criminals. Going from his post this is right up Oprah's alley promoting black men as bad people.

KingsOfKings

Daps

You could have said this show was different but instead you went to defending Oprah.

The banned TC explained what the show is about it's about marketing black boys as criminals. Going from his post this is right up Oprah's alley promoting black men as bad people.
That not what this show about bruh. And honestly if you DONT SUPPORT OPRAH EHY YOU IN A THREAD PERTAINING TO HER OTHER THAN TO SPEE RHETORIC AND ALL OFF.

FOH :CAMBY:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps

Show already got expound on a few posts above WHICH shows that you 1.) Dont read and respond out of emotionalism 2.) Pushing an agenda of your own. I'll continue to discuss what this thread is about. I won't entertain rhetoric or nonsense. Ignoring you going forward bruh