Anybody else use video games to keep ya ass at home to save money?

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Damn I do this now ever since a got a system.

I be like, going out all weekend don't even sound fun when I can chill and play video games all weekend.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So then this threads topic isn't really the reason why you staying home..like I was saying, yah?

Nah...as I've said before in other threads, I'm the type to wait it out until some type of flash sale pops up or any way I can cop a game without paying retail. shyt I'm still waiting for God of War to drop down to $10 like Uncharted 4. Copped that bytch last month for $10 and I wanted to play that joint when it was unveiled.

I'm a campaign gamer. RD2 long ass single player is what's attracting me to cop and keep my ass in the house.

If it was a single player campaign that I can beat in a couple days like Uncharted 4, then I'd wait a year for a price drop if anything.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
This is true but yall have to be careful brehs
Interesting that someone mentioned buying a 8th and playing RDR2
I lowkey caught myself being anti social off that combination : weed + games
I started flat out not going to parties, not going to family events, even passing up on p*ssy cause on Friday/Saturday nights I preferred smoking and staying up until 5am playing video games
I mean yea it keeps you out of trouble and save money I guess but when that shyt becomes a weird habit you need to reevaluate I think

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This is true but yall have to be careful brehs
Interesting that someone mentioned buying a 8th and playing RDR2
I lowkey caught myself being anti social off that combination : weed + games
I started flat out not going to parties, not going to family events, even passing up on p*ssy cause on Friday/Saturday nights I preferred smoking and staying up until 5am playing video games
I mean yea it keeps you out of trouble and save money I guess but when that shyt becomes a weird habit you need to reevaluate I think
Women, going out, and drinking all costs money. Let's stack our chips brehs..

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nah...as I've said before in other threads, I'm the type to wait it out until some type of flash sale pops up or any way I can cop a game without paying retail. shyt I'm still waiting for God of War to drop down to $10 like Uncharted 4. Copped that bytch last month for $10 and I wanted to play that joint when it was unveiled.

I'm a campaign gamer. RD2 long ass single player is what's attracting me to cop and keep my ass in the house.

If it was a single player campaign that I can beat in a couple days like Uncharted 4, then I'd wait a year for a price drop if anything.
I feel you on all that, has literally nothing to do with going out tho, which is the topic :ufdup:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Id have to learn to lose myself in games again. I still got the passion for competitive dominance, as I run madden when I feel like dubbing nikkas (and I havent copped a 2K in 2 years now)

Bout to throw this Jojo's on and get good at that

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Games are good for that unless you got women constantly nagging that you never wanna go out and do anything or take them anywhere....UGH

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's all about balance,

This Friday gonna play RD2 until Saturday night, hit the clubs & try catch a few females, then Sunday back to my RD2

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yep. I basically don't start watchin tv until NBA starts. So between that, netflix(kodi), and games staying in is an event itself. Hit the dispensary and get back on these crockpot recipes.

It's cuff SZN Eve anyway. Fees inside with me:whew:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Idk games aren't long enough for me, they usually take me 3 nights to beat then after that nothing