Anybody else use video games to keep ya ass at home to save money?

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm happy they dropped RD2 just before winter, the days u get snowed in, days off from work during holidays etc. I'm gonna be gaming.

I also started using online dating, no need to go out in search of some ass in nightclubs every weekend.

I love winter, stay in & enjoy life

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I used to get drunk af playing Battlefield to keep me in the house.

I kinda do that now. I haven’t been out in weeks

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
but I prefer video games to interacting with strangers in public

:hhh:

I don't know about all that homie. That's doing too much. What are you? The type of cat thats like the main villian from that movie Grandma's Boy?

B-7Ua3.gif

Gotta balance the two out.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Bout to jump on Silver Case, Fist of the Northstar and copping a PS4 pro w/ VR this holiday season. My house about to be lit :banderas:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Holidays are coming up and I need to start saving.

That Red Dead 2 will keep me from going out to the bars, sports book (due to NBA, NFL and World Series coming up) or going out in general out of boredom and spending money.

I know i ain't the only one.
I'm sorry to break up y'all lil thread n shyt but let's be real here :stopitslime:

Nobody buys a game with the thought "this will keep me inside instead of having fun elsewhere :ahh: you buy a game cuz you want the game.

As for going out, if you go out, and your people's going out? Or this new person you dating/wanna date is gonna be at whatever spot..hope to see you there?

You mean to tell me you gonna be like "I can't, I gotta ride a virtual horse" nah :stop: you either too broke to go out or you don't go out. And that's cool :handshake:

post-19715-Brent-Rambo-gif-thumbs-up-imgu-L3yP.gif

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm sorry to break up y'all lil thread n shyt but let's be real here :stopitslime:

Nobody buys a game with the thought "this will keep me inside instead of having fun elsewhere :ahh: you buy a game cuz you want the game.

As for going out, if you go out, and your people's going out? Or this new person you dating/wanna date is gonna be at whatever spot..hope to see you there?

You mean to tell me you gonna be like "I can't, I gotta ride a virtual horse" nah :stop: you either too broke to go out or you don't go out. And that's cool :handshake:

post-19715-Brent-Rambo-gif-thumbs-up-imgu-L3yP.gif

I've been DJing since I was 16 with my Bros Mobile DJ group and clubs well into my late 20s.

Partying, doin all kinds of drugs and fukkin whores is played out to me.