Anybody else sick of havoc threads ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
People like Havoc's threads because he subconsciously makes people feel better about the problems they have in their life with his self-deprication.

Edit: it's kinda like how people found entertainment in being able to shiit on Topaz on sohh when some stuff was clearly a little foolish and over exaggerated

In a "things are bad, but they could be Havoc00" kind of way?

fukk that, my CAC Hav hilarious :rambo:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Havoc is that dude. He makes me want to drink steel reserve in dairy queen and hit the manager with the bottle when she starts tellin me to leave

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Havoc Is a legend

One day he will surpass me in posts , till that day :win:

Miracle Violence

Animal Instinct
Daps
His threads basically save The Locker Room from being completely fukking useless.

Most of the shyt in here :comeon:

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
His threads basically save The Locker Room from being completely fukking useless.

Most of the shyt in here :comeon:

Please, enlighten us with what you consider to be top-notch thread material, oh wise-master of message board posting :clap:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i find them pretty fun. the other day i told him i could actually conceivably imagine some of the episodes he posts about being in a sitcom. i think yesterday was an off day for him, he was asking too many questions rather than posting instances and occurrences. that and that guy he has for his avatar make me seriously laugh every time i see a thread...

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
i find them pretty fun. the other day i told him i could actually conceivably imagine some of the episodes he posts about being in a sitcom. i think yesterday was an off day for him, he was asking too many questions rather than posting instances and occurrences. that and that guy he has for his avatar make me seriously laugh every time i see a thread...

You bring up a good point, actually. Would havoc's posts be anywhere near as funny if not for that avatar of his smiling at you? :ohhh:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
You bring up a good point, actually. Would havoc's posts be anywhere near as funny if not for that avatar of his smiling at you? :ohhh:

yeah, they still would but the avatar does make it hella funny too. and then when he finally showed a video of the guy, that shyt made me laugh too. he's some british chef and he was cooking raspberry cupcakes or some shyt. when it comes to posters who are obviously aliases, i try to use my imagination as much as possible so i can appreciate them as much as possible. he stays pretty true to form and i appreciate that because he's not the type of alias that tries to over interact with other posters and he doesn't instigate anything. i feel like that's a downfall to an alias...

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
Havocc is coo as fukk even though he used to run wit mr. slave back in 2008 on :flabbynsick:.com

Status
Not open for further replies.