Anybody else sick of havoc threads ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
:what: or you could just answer the question. theres like 5 threads doin numbers right now and three are about havoc, you really expect me to read all these mufukkas? :usure:

apparently im a racist because I post about drinking 40ozs and liking hip hop, and I have some metal posters on my wall and im white. and Im not as chubby as I would portray because someone found my pics that are like 2 years old. And I mocked essau and all his followers jumped on me calling me again racist.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
apparently im a racist because I post about drinking 40ozs and liking hip hop, and I have some metal posters on my wall and im white. and Im not as chubby as I would portray because someone found my pics that are like 2 years old.

Keep it funky havoc.. You not keeping it 100... You enjoy "Mocking Blacks" put that together with all your antics and shyt is starting to come to light.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Keep it funky havoc.. You not keeping it 100... You enjoy "Mocking Blacks" put that together with all your antics and shyt is starting to come to light.

I enjoy mocking blacks cause I drink 40ozs and kill popeyes and im a drunk? really? months ago people called me corny cause I drank 40ozs now its cool again and im mocking? really?

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
apparently im a racist because I post about drinking 40ozs and liking hip hop, and I have some metal posters on my wall and im white. and Im not as chubby as I would portray because someone found my pics that are like 2 years old. And I mocked essau and all his followers jumped on me calling me again racist.

:facepalm:

they're acting like you called someone a monkey or something. essau is a fake ass militant anyway :scusthov:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
I enjoy mocking blacks cause I drink 40ozs and kill popeyes and im a drunk? really? months ago people called me corny cause I drank 40ozs now its cool again and im mocking? really?

I didnt say that you did.. See now you about to expose yourself.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I didnt say that you did.. See now you about to expose yourself.

How can I expose myself when this is what I do? I drink 40ozs eat shytty food and post on the coli and get into some fukkery? what is there to expose?

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree

wee-bey-gif.gif

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
1xxwr8.jpg

Ok, you damned DEVIL. Show me where you see my skin color, and equate it with so that it matches a black magic marker. Or any black person you know or have seen.

You negros are something else, man.

Notice when presented with fact, like my post before this one...he has time to play semantics, word games, and the role of a victim as long as theirs an opening, but with FACT he ignores and scurries away like the coward sewer rats, he, and his generation are.

Here comes the bulletproof vested up negro.

Whats next? A dap and pos rep then reassuring that everything is "OK" by sharing some smileys and "I don't get it man, its just jokes", and said negro reassures CAC everything is cool, you're still our favorite "real nikka", and havcac feels reassured, and scurries out of the thread, while we start to argue amongst ourselves.

Wait for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.