Anybody else peep Superstore on NBC

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
So I decided to watch the trailer. It has it's moments of funny stuff, but the characters, aside from Dina, aren't interesting. That's off the trailer tho. I can't force myself to watch this show.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Nice twist with Amy's husband and Jonah :ohhh:

The color wars reminded me of my days working retail and the push to get sales :francis:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Decided to watch some clips. My show would of been better. :francis: :mjcry:

I only got a chuckle or 2 out of the 4 vids I saw. The characters aren't appealing. I thought I'd like Dina because she seemed enjoyable enough from the trailer, but she's just a bytch. America and Ben seem to be just there.

This dude David Fisher fukked up my shyt. :beli: :to:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I really like this show. It has "character". They really have the all bullshyt that comes with working retail down pretty well.

Show is very socially conscious which I love and there's a lot of hip hop in this too which surprised me.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I just discovered this show today by chance somehow. I rarely watch television, as far as regular television I mean. But just recently I was watching this week's raw with the Daniel Bryan speech. As well as trying to catch up on about two months worth of big bang theory and some colbert that I had piling up on the dvr. Feels weird watching an episode and thanksgiving commercials were coming on. So anyways, I don't know how I came across this show, since the other two are on cbs but I must've changed the channel or something and seen a commercial on nbc. Oh no wait, I changed to nbc and they were showing some game night show, didn't watch, and they showed a commercial or I think the star was on that episode. I liked the premise and checked for it on Hulu. I'm at the adoption/mannequin episode. I like it so far. Working in retail, I like that they came up with this idea. Workplace sitcoms aren't as common but if done right, could succeed. Nbc needs something after losing their hit sitcoms like the office, community, parks and rec, etc. I'll continue watching and see if I can catch up by tomorrow or Thursday. Needed a new sitcom to check out. Hopefully it stays consistent. The characters are decent and everyone is doing ok so far.