Anybody else noticed @#1 pick has over 50+ recent post throwing shade towards AAs?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Idk just think it's weird this cat has been posting since 12am back to back about AAs

They will still think they are better than Africans and Caribbean nikkas tho :mjpls:

Seem like I wans't the only it was some other brehs who notice this dude has been spazzing.

At this point, any nikka saying AAgang is probably a bedbuck mad at the world that they are Black
ignore that nikka, lately he been saying some of stupidest of things

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If you aren't one of the person's of interest that I am referencing, you shouldn't have any problems with what I said.

AAgang started on great pretense, sad to see it turn into shyt

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
If you aren't one of the person's of interest that I am referencing, you shouldn't have any problems with what I said.

Why not just make a thread and be direct about your problems rather than throwing shade and trying to mention AAs in every thread. I just think it's weird to go nagging and throwing shade early in the morning. And why is your angry spefically towards AAs on this forum when what you're complaining about isn't exclusive to them.

Kenya American poster just the other day said she be happy when we get used as Target practice. Why not direct all that typing energy into calling out the entire collective.

I'll say the same thing when one of you become target practice

Nigerian brother said this on here.
You fukking slave descendant b*stard. Who cares about you cotton picking idiots?

And why not name those people directly who are apparently saying all these negative things.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Why not just make a thread and be direct about your problems rather than throwing shade and trying to mention AAs in every thread. I just think it's weird to go nagging and throwing shade early in the morning. And why is your angry spefically towards AAs on this forum when what you're complaining about isn't exclusive to them.

Kenya American poster just the other day said she be happy when we get used as Target practice. Why not direct all that typing energy into calling out the entire collective.
Why should I make a thread? AAgang is a small faction of credible posters who don't be in the bullshyt but when the bullshyt hits, I see less of Poitier, Tony and other key members and more bullshyt like Meta. On top of that, the numbers are astronomical and AAgang is name dropped by those I never see in theroot or any place credible so I don't see the need to make a thread which will call out people I like okay with. I rather address the issue instead.

Too many AAgang don't agree with Yvette on the real shyt but agree with her on the bullshyt and that is where my problem lies.

Whoever said that shyt, can kill their fukking selves. I can't stand Afric00ns too. See, I am an equal opportunity c00n stomper. I do call out the collective. Anyone on the bullshyt gets my ire.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Why should I make a thread? AAgang is a small faction of credible posters who don't be in the bullshyt .
I mean I don't get how you nagging back to back about them in every thread but than turn around and say you don't want to address the people you talking about directly it seems you're only upset with them rather than the enitrety of the diasporic feuds that go on here and is using AAs gang as a front to express that hatred. But do you bro I was just curious seeing you post in different thread complaining about these same group of people you say are a small fraction of a site back to back.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I mean don't get how you nagging back to back about them in every thread but than turn around and say you don't want to address the people you talking about it seems you're only upset with them rather than the enitrety of the diasporic feuds. But do you bro I was just curious seeing in different thread complaining about these same group of people you say are a small fraction of a site.
:snoop: breh, I don't be in every thread talking about this. I only talk about this in threads where this is the topic of conversation.

Breh, you jumped the gun on this thread. Might be time to let it ride into the sunset :huhldup:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: breh, I don't be in every thread talking about this. I only talk about this in threads where this is the topic of conversation.
full
Seems like it honestly and other people seem to have noticed too. If you click on your post it was a gang of post directed towards them directly and subs.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Everybody wanna be us
:wow:

So mad they can't
They aggy:wow:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
full
Seems like it honestly and other people seem to have noticed too. If you click on your post it was a gang of post directed towards them directly and subs.
So you saying all AA think they are better than other Blacks and that they should bow to them? If not, I don't see a problem, if you have a problem, you could be the problem.

I dropped gems in threads like Mensa Musa. My goal is simple, to learn and to teach. That's why I am here and you are as well

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
So you saying all AA think they are better than other Blacks
How does this even correlates to the quote? But to answer yo question no. I like everyone in the dispora. It's just seems all you're typing is one sided and a lot of the narratives you say aren't true like just now.

full
How did you get I think AAs are better out of this? You reaching fam.