Anybody else here have trouble getting along with other black girls?

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
I feel you OP I'm quite myself and find it kinda hard to talk to black women. Once we actually start talking though it does get easier haha they automatically think I'm a bytch for some reason :bryan:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You got brothers?

Three brother gang :praisethesun:

The way mom and dad would spoil me of the strength of being the only girl :wow:
Try 7, brehette, and my mom was in and out. My family structure was very uncommon, only black girls I knew were my cousins in the states and the random girls my brothers would bring over.

I remember always asking if they had little sisters I could play with

my upbringing really screw me. By time it was school time (was homeschooled by my older bro whos ateacher now til age 9)..I was just so mentally fukked up It was beyond repair :snoop:

Neighborhood girls were 'too fast' my brothers said :snoop:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Try 7, brehette, and my mom was in and out. My family structure was very uncommon, only black girls I knew were my cousins in the states and the random girls my brothers would bring over.

I remember always asking if they had little sisters I could play with

my upbringing really screw me
So do you have any black female friends?

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm not saying that

It just that it looks like your mentally disconnected from the black comnunity/culture.
Im not normal altough I wish I was. Ive never wanted attention (outside of my parents..good achievements, etc.) in my life but I always get it. I wish I could fall in the background. Thats where a true introvert like me belongs.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So do you have any black female friends?
My roommates are like sisters, met them freshman year. Theyre all from Compton/Long beach and grew up together so it was kinda like a 4 for 1 deal. They have friends that like me too but I dont feel comfortable with the subjects they talk about. Im a sheltered dweeb.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Nah, every black woman I've met for the first time was usually very warm and nice to me. Never had that problem, especially cause we had some kind of camaraderie going on when you're one of few black women in the room.
Pretty much. Im quiet myself but know how to put myself out there when necessary. I get along with everyone especially black women. Its funny cause everyone thnks im the nicest person lol, and i am, but my thoughts are so bad sometimes.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
No, I'm pretty good with people.

I'm not best friends or nothing with a lot of loud ghetto chicks, because they always talk about other people and half the time O don't know who they are talking about. Plus, I hate when people talk shift about others but won't say it to their face and play games.

So in reality, I'm cordial to people. But I only click with real genuine, laidback drama free folks.

Like people said its not a race thing. There are plenty of white, latino, and Asian chicks with stank attitudes too.

Tae

All Star
Daps
My whole life theyve hated me and I never did anything to them/talked shyt.

Ive never felt close w/ the majority of them. They have ALWAYS hated me no matter where I go :to:

Its probably because I dont talk much irl and they prob think Im boogie or think Im better.

Anybody else? Id love to have black female friends outside of my roommates. smh

I have the opposite problem. 99% of my friends are black. I'm not even sure that should be considered a problem.
I had an Asian friend but she moved away, I had a Hispanic "work friend" but I changed jobs and we're not that close anymore.
I only have a handful of friends and it takes me a while for me to warm up to people so I don't make friends very easily. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Eh, When I was younger, I did. they were the ones that were mean to me in my elementary and middle school years (along with black boys) and idk why. Like, I was quiet because that's just my nature :manny: I mean, even to this day, I still don't talk much unless I'm spoken to or I'm comfortable with that said person. it all changed when i got to my work place tho. most of the black women speak to me and nice to me. except that one old lady, she be shyt talking behind people's back :childplease: And I've been trying to avoid her because she seems like a snake.

Idk why they were mean to me when I was young, like. I didn't think I was boogie or gave off that vibe. so who knows?

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Yep. I get along swimmingly with black females online lol offline I only have 2 black bytches for friends..one is in my moms laundry room and the other lives here with me and is locked outside most of the day because she keeps pissing on the damn floor..

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
For me it's not a race thing, it's a woman thing. I'm quiet, so I get along fine with other quiet women, whether they're black or Latina or whatever. Extroverted women, women who love to talk, women with drama... it's harder because they I ain't got shyt to talk about half the time and if I can I avoid them lest I want to smack the shyt out of them. I get mad with some of my coworkers because I just want them to shut the fukk up and leave me to my thoughts. But if you got something that is interesting to me I'm all ears.

Last edited: