Anybody else here have trouble getting along with other black girls?

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
OP, aren't you from TO?
I really didn't have many problems with black chicks, they would just make the white girl jokes (apparently i sound like a white chick lol) but besides that, nah I got along with most. White girls on the other hand... :mjpls:
Yeah. And yep I got that white girl shyt alot. Also that youre stuck up cuz you dont talk.

My whol life girls have only talked to me to get to one of my brothers

never fails. lol

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. And yep I got that white girl shyt alot. Also that youre stuck up cuz you dont talk.

My whol life girls have only talked to me to get to one of my brothers

never fails. lol

The only black girl I had a real problem with was my sister...she used to roast me about being a white girl in front of her white friends (the ones that think theyre black or whatever), this shyt was terrible because we were in the same class.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The only black girl I had a real problem with was my sister...she used to roast me about being a white girl in front of her white friends (the ones that think theyre black or whatever), this shyt was terrible because we were in the same class.
Thank God for no sisters :mj:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I love my sistas. I am also a very reserved person (and people can indeed mistake that for being stuck up); however, I make it a point to put myself out there when it comes to meeting black women and men (since we are the minority in my environment). In most cases, I consider the black people I'm around to be like a real family. Meaning, I might not even personally like some of the mofos in my black circle, but I put up with some of them because they're black and we have to stick together like a real family would.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
You don't get along with other Black girls either?

What's the real issue here?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
So looking at this issue you have with getting along with black women, your disliked status on here with black men and the fact that your with a white guy it does paint an interesting picture.