Anybody else here have trouble getting along with other black girls?

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My whole life theyve hated me and I never did anything to them/talked shyt.

Ive never felt close w/ the majority of them. They have ALWAYS hated me no matter where I go :to:

Its probably because I dont talk much irl and they prob think Im boogie or think Im better.

Anybody else? Id love to have black female friends outside of my roommates. smh

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
not in the way you're talking about :francis:
I mean I got fukked with when I was younger but I never thought it was a race thing
the more hood girls still kind of laugh at my caccent but it's all good :russ:
if you have your walls down, you won't have any trouble having pleasant interactions with your sisters and brehs, even if you're a corny nerd like me :blessed:
you might be giving off snobby vibes or looking uncomfortable around them :patrice:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope. In a lot of cases im one of few blacks in a situation so I tend to flock to the other minorities in the room off gp. Never really had an issue befriending someone or at least have a cordial convo. Like okra said it's probably you. Sorry.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If your attitude is anything how you post, its you. You have the attitude of a chick with the views of a ratchet @ss dudes. Black women probably be mad confused dealing with you.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP, aren't you from TO?
I really didn't have many problems with black chicks, they would just make the white girl jokes (apparently i sound like a white chick lol) but besides that, nah I got along with most. White girls on the other hand... :mjpls:

Last edited:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I have had problems before with females in general. I didn't attribute it to race, it just so happened I was around black people the majority of the time. I think competition and mean girls is a woman thing period. I had issues with other races before too.

I'm quiet, shy, I don't compete or pay attention to those trying to compete with me. That is taken as being stuck up and passive agressive :mindblown:

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
My whole life theyve hated me and I never did anything to them/talked shyt.

Ive never felt close w/ the majority of them. They have ALWAYS hated me no matter where I go :to:

Its probably because I dont talk much irl and they prob think Im boogie or think Im better.

Anybody else? Id love to have black female friends outside of my roommates. smh

So you have problems with black guys and black girls :skip: