anybody else health declining with age

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know your pain, breh. I'm only 23 but my knees are shot from football and running track in high school. I should have never stepped on that football field.

I can only sleep in certain position or they'll start hurting, and I can barely walk after driving for more than an hour without wearing my knee brace.

:sadcam:

I'm in pretty good shape in every other aspect though :ehh:

Yea bruh I'm actually in really good shape, it's just I took to many helmets to the knees :damn:

I don't have problems sleeping tho bruh that's got to suck :to:

My pain usually starts after I hoop for an hour then my knees are like :ufdup:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
26 y/o...2 hip replacements....4 cardiac arrest emergencies...arthitis in my hands and knees....i walk with a cane....:to:

is your cane swagged out or do you have some wack aluminum joint?

real question...if that shyt is fly, post a pic of it.

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
Damn..28 feeling and looking the exact same as when I graduated from undergrad. Vision took a hit so I have to wear glasses but I blame that on my job (in front of computer all day). All I need is my hairline to remain strong for two more years so I can say I reached a milestone because once I get in my 30's and it starts to go I gotta excuse :russ:

On the real, we need to start a diet & health/fitness thread. I bet if some of you switch up the diet and work out more you'll feel way better.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope. I'm 25 just got my yearly physical everything is great. Cholesterol is good, blood pressure is like a baby's, all my labs are perfect (except my iron stores are kinda low).

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
I weight a 180 pounds :pachaha:

I just never recovered from football :noah:

You might have excess fluid buildup or ligament damage breh. Get that checked out. It only gets worse. My cousin played football 4 years in HS and 3 in college. He's 38 and needs a cane. Football and basketball ain't no joke on the knees :sadcam:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You might have excess fluid buildup or ligament damage breh. Get that checked out. It only gets worse. My cousin played football 4 years in HS and 3 in college. He's 38 and needs a cane. Football and basketball ain't no joke on the knees :sadcam:

:sadcam:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Smh my BMI is within normal limits. I eat ok ,don't smoke, drink moderately and exercise 4-5 times a week this includes push-ups every morning, biking 10-12 miles 3 times a week and do circuit training at the gym 2-3 times a week. I just turned 30 and my BP has been skyrocketing! I refuse to take pills:wtb:

fukk stress!