Anybody else have to work for everything they got

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Yes :yes:

I was spoiled up until I was 12. Then I started fukking up in school and my mom began dating someone I despised who turned her against me. They eventually married. Since then, I've been doing for myself, including putting myself through college with the help of loans and financial aid.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Yes :yes:

I was spoiled up until I was 12. Then I started fukking up in school and my mom began dating someone I despised who turned her against me. They eventually married. Since then, I've been doing for myself, including putting myself through college with the help of loans and financial aid.

you in debt to the US GOVT :birdman:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got the same thing going. Once I was 19 mom was like "fukk it". I pay rent to stay in the spot I layed for free in. Bought my own car, clothes, food etc.

It's why I'm Ray Charles to hoes talking that independent garbage and to nikkas talking that self made bullshyt.

Daps
I got the same thing going. Once I was 19 mom was like "fukk it". I pay rent to stay in the spot I layed for free in. Bought my own car, clothes, food etc.

It's why I'm Ray Charles to hoes talking that independent garbage and to nikkas talking that self made bullshyt.

:yes: These people don't be pissing me off anywhere near as much as the privileged people that be coming at you with they problems though. I'm pretty laid back but these people definitely get me heated :birdman:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps

my pop got married and moved in with his wife when i was 17,
told me it was time to bounce :why:

he gave me until I graduated so I had a few months to prepare tho.
got a spot with my cousin and we been :win: since then.

Now when he calls me telling me about them goin thru problems,
i be like oh word :skip: man up homie.

Young_and_Reckless

Is better than you...
Daps
Reppin
Syrup City, Texas
I've been on my own since I was 14. Put myself through college, bought my first home at 22. No dad around, mom broke as hell, with 2 siblings to support.

it's called hustlin'. You'll appreciate it more than these fakkits running around spending mommy and daddy's money. You probably won't have as much, but you did it on your own and that's a lesson that no university can spit.

But on the cool.....

I'd rather be spending my folks money if they had some......:krs:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My parents dont give me shyt! I dont even get birtday cards...NOT EVEN A CARD MY BREHS!!...when my son was born they didnt send/give me shyt. Didnt even come out to see him or me. Hell my birthday was in Feb and my mom didnt even call me on my birthday. But yet she can call me and ask me to western unio her some dough :rudy: