anybody else feel like theyre not gonna ever get married and have a family

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
@Warren Moon

fukk you bytch ass nikka, I was actually thinking about this lameshyt while drinking with my coworkers instead continuing conversing about life and dating in the city.

But I ain't mad, I get ass just by not living with my parents, while you're still crying about p*ssy you can't even get post-high school so you substitute that by being a counselor to this fanook @DrX

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Warren Moon

fukk you bytch ass nikka, I was actually thinking about this lameshyt while drinking with my coworkers instead continuing conversing about life and dating in the city.

But I ain't mad, I get ass just by not living with my parents, while you're still crying about p*ssy you can't even get post-high school so you substitute that by being a counselor to this fanook @DrX
"I was actually thinking about this lameshyt while drinking with my coworkers instead continuing conversing about life and dating in the city."
naw thats the real lame shyt :lolbron:

ol sex in the city ass nikka, having ladies night out with cacs

bruh u aint from harlem:stopitslime: if u are ill get my 140th nikkas to revoke ur pass

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a fukkin loser @DrX just look at your avy and a bitter racist to add insult to your injured life
prove it bro....u always say that but prove it....were not the same ppl...what did i say wrong?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
At this point I just need to plant a seed and pass on my genes:francis:, fukk a wife..Ill make a great father.
Im :flabbynsick: enough as it is but I dont trust any female enough after all Ive seen to actually want to own one legally.

Im also unstable, not in a crazy way but I cant settle down. I get bored and distracted easily.:why:
Id hate to do that to a wife and mother of my kids..

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
prove it bro....u always say that but prove it....were not the same ppl...what did i say wrong?

Ethiopians for the millionth time....theyre not black, theyre not us, but yall nikkas want those fly face having mothafukkas to be apart of our group so bad its pathetic

90% of your posts are :gag:

I don't judge your though you're probably just having a bad life