anybody else feel like theyre not gonna ever get married and have a family

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
exactly ...i want to create a baby before i 30......I want my parents to have some grandkids also

i had crazy bytch tell me she wanted my to get her pregnant 3 seconds after meeting her...:whoa: i hope im not coming across like that but i want a damn family soon
Nah breh, create one when you're ready for it and preferably into a loving/healthy relationship that you see no end to for a long ass time. It could be 28 or it could be 34. My homegirl's sister did this "midlife crisis, gotta have a kid before 30" shyt and now she's like :francis:

I'll be 29 in a few months and I used to be like this, but the older I get and the more I see people around me make mistakes, the more cautious I am about bringing a child into this world and who pops it out.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: foreign broads are no different. If anything they'll do you even worse
how so? its true in some cases but alot of them are humble and theyre raised differently...they come from stable homes...plus im not a sucker...I was wear the pants

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: dont be a hater my nikka plus "Not married, not a single serious relationship to my name, no relationship experience really, no kids & tip-toeing to 40 (30 going on to 31 in a month). I mean...Ive made my peace with it but.. damn."

u had your time, u should be in here giving nikkas advice and play the old lonely OG role....we trying to be saved so we dont end up like this

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
how so? its true in some cases but alot of them are humble and theyre raised differently...they come from stable homes...plus im not a sucker...I was wear the pants
You don't think unstable homes exist in developing countries? Lot of those kids have no parents.

And they fukk more than americans do. Average Brazilian girl has probably had a ton of practice.

Goodluck taming one of dem when you're complaining about american girls being hard to tame. All the same. And if you're gonna marry a foreign broad at least marry one from a rich country in europe.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
I doubt the family lifestyle is for me so I don't worry about it happening. Good luck to you all who actually want this lifestyle though :manny:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I highly doubt you'll ever get married, let alone have kids.

You're an a$$hole.
whats ur problem bro, why are u always on my back? i dont even bother nobody on this site