Anybody Eating off Tinder??

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Bruh I can’t even get matches
Fix those pics I made a guide somewhere just lookup my posts

I got like 300+ likes all from good looking women (cause I swipe left on the ones I don’t like) in a relatively competitive area. It’s so fukking easy to get matches as a breh with high quality photos. Like super easy my pics ain’t really shyt compared to what they could be

It’s all about your photos. I don’t even use Tinder to hookup, I just like to sift through my likes on occasion for an ego boost.

I actually hate all online dating because it’s so impersonal and I’m awkward as fukk when it comes to that shyt

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
OP you need an outdoor picture with you engaging in some form of social activity otherwise no woman will take a chance on you online.

this is pure facts.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Fix those pics I made a guide somewhere just lookup my posts

I got like 300+ likes all from good looking women (cause I swipe left on the ones I don’t like) in a relatively competitive area. It’s so fukking easy to get matches as a breh with high quality photos. Like super easy my pics ain’t really shyt compared to what they could be

It’s all about your photos. I don’t even use Tinder to hookup, I just like to sift through my likes on occasion for an ego boost.

I actually hate all online dating because it’s so impersonal and I’m awkward as fukk when it comes to that shyt

I know it’s the pics any girl I ever met always was like you so much better looking person

I’m thinking of looking up a professional photographer or something I need help I got no skills in that area

Daps
i was on tinder last month. it was my first time on it. it's easy to meet people

it's not really for me though, i don't want many options. i'll take my chances in these streets

Last edited:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I try to transition the conversation off the app ideally through text or a short phone/FaceTime convo….with the intent of setting up a day and time to meet

Texting without setting up logistics for a chill is a time waster

If she doesn’t message first…
-Steer the conversation about any interesting plans for the day or week or weekend….could lead to a bunch of other topics

-which part of town/city are you in?

-I’m over at…..
-Lets meetup for drinks ______
-You wouldn’t mind exchanging phone #s

key is to get the convo off the app
This.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Just paid $8 for a month of tinder gold… way cheaper then buying off the app… 2 matches so far.. one baddie and one :scust: