Anybody Eating off Tinder??

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Can we please talk about some of these fukking females on Tinder who are only “looking for friends” on there :dahell:

Like take your ass to one of those meetup apps and look for friends, taking up all the damn space on Tinder for actual potential bait smdh
I’m pretty sure that often means a casual smash. I lowkey wanna get back on these apps. Phone dry

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Bringing this back. I need advice on conversation brehs. What do you say to these bishes I hate small talk

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Bringing this back. I need advice on conversation brehs. What do you say to these bishes I hate small talk
it’s kinda dumb they say that because small talk gives you information to build on later…. Unless they just wanna smash… which could be the case :yeshrug:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s annoying because it doesn’t matter if you click really well through text. Only the in-person chemistry matters.

I try to transition the conversation off the app ideally through text or a short phone/FaceTime convo….with the intent of setting up a day and time to meet

Texting without setting up logistics for a chill is a time waster

If she doesn’t message first…
-Steer the conversation about any interesting plans for the day or week or weekend….could lead to a bunch of other topics

-which part of town/city are you in?

-I’m over at…..
-Lets meetup for drinks ______
-You wouldn’t mind exchanging phone #s

key is to get the convo off the app

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Screen recorded my hinge....

giphy-40-1589810118.gif

Hol up...

That last chick was nice :whoo: