Anybody Binge Any Great Shows Recently?

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
The dream sequence with the midget in red dancing and talking that crazy talk had me like

tenor.gif

Not to mention it seem like the story keeps changing instead of them sticking to the murder plotline

:russ: Believe it or not it actually ends up resolving most of its loose ends in a way that I'd go so far as to say that we in the TV golden age can appreciate a lot more than its audience did at the time.

David Lynch is as surrealist as directors come though so if you wanted a slightly more linear murder mystery I'd recommend the first two seasons of The Killing which are truly great :wow: Definitely has a healthy dose of Twin Peaks-esque surrealism in it though. In season 3 and 4 (Netflix produced Season 4) they went full retard :mjgrin: I watched them but honestly just stick with season 1 and 2

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Arrested development, the last season was eh but watchable

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:I just read through this thread again, nobody named the first season of True Detective?! :dahell:

@Silkk If you got HBO, stop what you're doing and cut this on. You will not watch a better season of TV today than that. Matthew McConnaghey and Woody Harrelson put on an acting CLINIC for 8 episodes of unadulterated piff.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:dahell:I just read through this thread again, nobody named the first season of True Detective?! :dahell:

@Silkk If you got HBO, stop what you're doing and cut this on. You will not watch a better season of TV today than that. Matthew McConnaghey and Woody Harrelson put on an acting CLINIC for 8 episodes of unadulterated piff.
I saw it, it was cool. I wasn't blown away by it.

Daddario Titties Tho :banderas:
n1k1BEz.gif

This should be a coli #EatTheBootyGang official gif :bryan:

tumblr_o8f6wmATXN1tk1e6yo1_400.gif
TGIFs%20Best%20of%202014%20Alexandra%20Daddario%207.gif
tumblr_n1dt4wvNv21rcgtxmo1_r1_500.gif

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

true detective, like GoT is one of the few HBO series I could never get into.