Any tips for my interview at Mcdonald's today?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Congrats...I guess.

I want a second job too but I just can't see myself doing fast food. What if somebody I knew walked in? :guilty:

flipn50

Pro
Daps
Congrats on the job. I thought this was a troll thread until I realized you do have debts based on your older threads.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Congrats...I guess.

I want a second job too but I just can't see myself doing fast food. What if somebody I knew walked in? :guilty:

fukk a nikka thoughts...when i get fired or laid off, they aint gone help me survive until i find a job

and yeah, it sucks, but its is easy as fukk and the hours are super flexible. they will let you work 4 hour shifts on week days after work and shyt and you can always call in for extra hours. i need that bc if i get bored, imma go to work for a few hours and get paid.

:win:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lots of people work at McDonalds.

Congrats breh. You are putting your plan into action. Glad to see that you're making the necessary moves to get where you want to be in a year.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
^^dont do this

Congrats. I worked in McDonalds and while it has a bad rep you do make ur money. I was stackin when I worked there, I saved up enough money to put a big down payment on a camaro.

:wow: inspirational

Lots of people work at McDonalds.

Congrats breh. You are putting your plan into action. Glad to see that you're making the necessary moves to get where you want to be in a year.

:bow: my nikka. This exaclty whats on y mind. I'm setting myself up for the future. I took your advice.

Car and home situation = handled.

Jobs = handled

Gym and eating healthy = working on it :sadbron:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Congrats Gator, it's cool to see you coming up, good luck on avoiding the Double Cheeseburgers (my kryptonite :noah:)