Any tips for my interview at Mcdonald's today?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
not bad breh

i have like 10k in debt i need to clear, but once college football starts i should be making 500 extra a week to throw in that dent if not i'll be cooking up fries with you

i got credit card i owe 200, another i owe 400 and another i owe about 400.

need to knock em off breh

once those are done that 35 or so a month im paying can turn into me putting that to other debt and i wont need the part time job anymore

:laugh:

I could find a waiting job or bartending, but i have experience in fast food and can do it easily, ya know. just making sandwiches and listening to my ipod.

i aint got no time to speak to customers

i hope i dont see any coworkers though :noah: :pachaha:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
What you buying , bro ? Looks like your spending habits may be the real problem.

the 200 is for Target, bought an xbox and game when i forst moved in. limit is 300, so im good lol

and the other two are for emergency car repairs....i was broke at the time and just moved to another state for a job, so had rent, sec deposit, etc...and needed my car for work so couldnt bus it and stack up bread, ya know.

i learned my lesson, though. pay of credit cards, and keep one for the car and one for everything. gonna cancel those retail ones.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Treasure+Troll+%235.jpg

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
McDonald's doesn't really interview yu. They just gon check yu out and tell yu when to go to orientation

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Work at an airport macdonalds,I used to work at one of the LAX ones,got Paid $15.36 an hour to take celebrity orders :youngsabo:

All restaurants at lax pay like that?:ohhh:

Ate some spicy chicken mcbites for lunch yesterday, was shyttin somethin serious at 1am this morning:deadrose:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

Ate some spicy chicken mcbites for lunch yesterday, was shyttin somethin serious at 1am this morning:deadrose:

I think so,man i dont even like mcdonalds from workin there but those Mcbites are the truff,same thing happens to me,I don't help by dippin it in buffalo :deadrose:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

:ld: I'm gonna be so tempted by the free food but Imma have to be strong and only eat grilled chicken :sadbron:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
:ld: I'm gonna be so tempted by the free food but Imma have to be strong and only eat grilled chicken :sadbron:

I watch wat I eat cuz im a gym rat,I eat two grilled chicken patties and throw sum habanero sauce on top of em,dont kno if they got that at yours,OR i order big n tasty,put it on wheat bread,no mayo,extra mustard,AND add a grilled patty inside,strait protein :eat:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
i got it!

well, after she calls my refernces, but my old bosses are my peers now :laugh:

I done drank and smoked wit em

she will call me back thursday or friday :jawalrus:

AND....the weekday shifts are 7-11. that shyt cake. I can work my usual 10:30 to 6 and then work 7 to 11.

And weekends I'll work Friday, Sat and Sun at first then I'll begin taking Sundays off :ahh: