Any Teen Wolf fans?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
their teacher is(the chemistry teacher). he's driving the same car that the kanima walked up to when they first revealed it was Jackson(the bumper sticker gives it away).

That's true but I think it was done to throw us off. I believe the chemistry teacher might be in on it somehow but isn't the guy DIRECTLY controlling the Kamina. My theory is actually Gerard(Allison's grandtather). I think he has an agenda above just taking out wolves.

When Jackson was possessed he said "I'm getting rid of the people who killed me", so that leads me to believe it is a spirit. I think maybe the spirit is controlling the one controlling the Kamina. A big chain of control. Lol.

My top 3 guesses are

1. Gerard
2. Lydia
3. Chem teacher

He was also in the club.

True, but I've watched enough TV to feel that shyt was done intentionally to throw us off.

my wife watches this faithfully.

It's a good show. If dudes put away that MTV/pretty boy sci-fi drama mentality and just watch they'll love the shyt.

So basically, Jackson is a werewolf, just not yet
he has to serve whatever purpose as this chamomile thing before he can fully become wolf
which needs to be soon
because .....what's his face
dereck, since he is the alpha, he can turn into that super werewolf (the form peter took last year) not just a dude with fangs

Yeah, I'm glad you confirmed that because I THOUGHT I heard that Jackson can become a wolf as long as his tie to the Kamina is cut but I wasn't 100%.

I actually hate Jackson so I kinda want him to die before he can become a wolf, but I also understand that by me hating Jackson so much that he is doing his job as an actor/character since he is SUPPOSED to be an unlikeable jerk. He's doing his thing as a villain IMO.

Season 3 just got confirmed the other day by the way. 24 episodes.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
and my personal bad bytch ranking

1. shady psychiastrist sista who's involved with the vet somehow
2. erica(one who suffered from seizures until she was turned into a wolf) <- sexy becky
3. lydia
4. scott's mom
5. allison

I personally find Allison to be whack as fukk. She's a pretty girl but she don't do anything for me. Allison's Aunt was also fine.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Could be to throw us off.

The Guidance Counselor was sitting in there talking to the vet like she could be up to no good.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
finally they revealed who was controlling him, it was starting to drag out like a dragonball episode