Any Teen Wolf fans?

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
A lot of people believe the show is corny but i like it. New season just started on mtv right now.

Congratulations your license plate is sooooooooooooo ready
tumblr_m2m14yOMT31qdffeco1_500.png
:pacspit:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
terrible acting all round expect for the best friend. The main dude is one of the most disgusting simps I've ever seen on a television show. His wolf abilities are more believable than his simpin. I laugh throughout most the show while sipping on whatever liquor I got hanging around.

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Just finished watching the last 10 minutes of last night's episode...

Who do you guys think is the "other" wolf? I say other because I'm guessing that big black creature isnt a warewolf? Or is it?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is on Netflix I give all the supernatural shows a chance It won't hurt to watch the pilot and first episode.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I watched a couple episodes on ON Demand and was shoced at how much I enjoyed it. The show moves fast as hell; they progress their storylines like they are scared the show is going to be canceled every week.

Who do you guys think is controlling the Kamina?
That sexy ass new guidance counselor.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Chemistry teacher or Allison Grandpa. Remember how he looked at that black magic Styles poured last night.

What was interesting when the Vet and that counselor had a conversation at the end. Remember she translated the readings for Allison and she said friend and not master. The writing could be better. They kind of drag things out like Dragonball Z at times lol.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Who do you guys think is controlling the Kamina?

their teacher is(the chemistry teacher). he's driving the same car that the kanima walked up to when they first revealed it was Jackson(the bumper sticker gives it away).

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
only mtv produced show i'll watch, the other episode when that dude swallowed a snake and that sh*t popped out of his f*cking eyeball was pretty gross

and Grandpa Ardent cutting that one werewolf in half with like a old family broadsword was also f*cking insane

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
So basically, Jackson is a werewolf, just not yet
he has to serve whatever purpose as this chamomile thing before he can fully become wolf
which needs to be soon
because .....what's his face
dereck, since he is the alpha, he can turn into that super werewolf (the form peter took last year) not just a dude with fangs