Any SoulSeek users or people want to trade large amount of files?

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I did the interview last week, so many content. :wow:
But it's hard to seed though, i have a seedbox but was only able to up around 1.5 gb in a week. :hhh:
That’s cool you passed the interview. I’ve been on for over a year and didn’t have to do an interview since I was on what.cd before.

It’s defintely hard to seed on there. What seedbox do you use?

Big Brown Areola

Young Soul
Daps
That’s cool you passed the interview. I’ve been on for over a year and didn’t have to do an interview since I was on what.cd before.

It’s defintely hard to seed on there. What seedbox do you use?
Seedhost.eu
Not the fastest one, im just trying for a month, and it's cheap; i paid only €7.
I uploaded 800gb in IPT using it so far so it's not bad. :ehh:

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Seedhost.eu
Not the fastest one, im just trying for a month, and it's cheap; i paid only €7.
I uploaded 800gb in IPT using it so far so it's not bad. :ehh:
That’s nice, and they seem like they’re pretty convenient too. How much storage does your plan offer?

I have whatbox, which I pay like $22 a month for. I dunno how much I have uploaded with it on Redacted, but I’m at over like 500 gb on IPT with it. But that’s from only 2 torrents I’ve downloaded from there. It also gives me 1.80TB of storage per month as well.

Big Brown Areola

Young Soul
Daps
That’s nice, and they seem like they’re pretty convenient too. How much storage does your plan offer?

I have whatbox, which I pay like $22 a month for. I dunno how much I have uploaded with it on Redacted, but I’m at over like 500 gb on IPT with it. But that’s from only 2 torrents I’ve downloaded from there. It also gives me 1.80TB of storage per month as well.

nlz7h2.png

Only 650gb of storage and 3tb of traffic.
I'm broke right now so it's good to me. :heh:

And €1 = $4 here in brazil :scusthov:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
tried it out, I cant find shyt, we should make a coli room anyway