Any SoulSeek users or people want to trade large amount of files?

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
thanks for reminding me about this. i used to be sharing like 300 gb of music on slsk before my hdd crashed

just logged back on with my old username and it still works. about to start redownloading some old rare shyt i lost

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
Holy fukk BREHS i logged back on last night and went on a downloading rampage. shyt is so piff now that everyone has a fast connection. Remember back when if you got like 100kbps you were :gladbron: ? Now everyone is hitting 500+ easy. Makes it so easy to get what you need. Last night I downloaded madlib discography just for the fukk of it as well as a bunch of old nas rare stuff. All the Griselda projects as well as a bunch of other loose end tracks ive been looking for

This is shyt is still gawd status

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Holy fukk BREHS i logged back on last night and went on a downloading rampage. shyt is so piff now that everyone has a fast connection. Remember back when if you got like 100kbps you were :gladbron: ? Now everyone is hitting 500+ easy. Makes it so easy to get what you need. Last night I downloaded madlib discography just for the fukk of it as well as a bunch of old nas rare stuff. All the Griselda projects as well as a bunch of other loose end tracks ive been looking for

yeah i remember finding a ddue that had 100kb/s then you would add as a friend and :blessed:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself

you just reminded me... i need to download some of madlib's "DJ Rels" joints

but yea yall start the room up and i'll join...i got hella shyt to share