Any SoulSeek users or people want to trade large amount of files?

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
I just started using SoulSeek and i think there should be a TheColi group. I was thinking of using Dc++ hub instead but Soulseek is legit as well. Is anyone down for this kind of stuff?

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I use soulseek on occassion for hard to find music :ehh: not sure what the focus of a coli group would be but I wouldn't mind sharing the collection
Edit: only the things that are legal to share though:whoa:

Last edited:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Man move this shyt to JBO, yall nikkas trippin
full

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i used to use the sohh room on soiulseek years ago, used to fill up my hd those were the days

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Upping. Soulseek still the easiest way to get new music. Motherfukkers begging for links in The Booth when they can just install this shyt in a few seconds and download whatever the fukk you like. :lolbron:

And no I don't care that this is how our grandfathers used to dl music. :stopitslime:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Upping. Soulseek still the easiest way to get new music. Motherfukkers begging for links in The Booth when they can just install this shyt in a few seconds and download whatever the fukk you like. :lolbron:

And no I don't care that this is how our grandfathers used to dl music. :stopitslime:

Seriously can we move this to JBO? This is like one of the last few good plugs left and nikkas are blowing up the spot :stopitslime: