Any other homeowners hate when someone parks in front of your house?

Daps
There has been a car parked in front of my house for 2 days. It’s not even parked straight. There’s another car that’s been parked in front of my neighbor’s house for 3 weeks straight! Ever since two houses of Mexicans moved in, there are at least 10 extra cars parked on the street. It’s really inconvenient for us, because my wife usually parks in front, and I park in the driveway. I started parking in front just to save the space. She hates backing in, or out of the driveway. I stole some cones from the parking lot of the dispensary, and put them in front of the house to save the spot. It worked for a few days, but one day, somebody threw the cones on my lawn, and still parked there. On the weekend, as soon as you leave, somebody takes the spot. This is not some overly crowded city environment.

They’re not even nice cars. They’re all beaters with dents.

:unimpressed:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Look into your town's parking rules.,You might be able to get your block as resident-only parking, with the town issuing a set amount of passes per household. Meaning the newcomers with multiple cars will have to park elswhere..
Start looking into your options Because the problem will only get worse as more of those multi-family neighbors move in.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
There has been a car parked in front of my house for 2 days. It’s not even parked straight. There’s another car that’s been parked in front of my neighbor’s house for 3 weeks straight! Ever since two houses of Mexicans moved in, there are at least 10 extra cars parked on the street. It’s really inconvenient for us, because my wife usually parks in front, and I park in the driveway. I started parking in front just to save the space. She hates backing in, or out of the driveway. I stole some cones from the parking lot of the dispensary, and put them in front of the house to save the spot. It worked for a few days, but one day, somebody threw the cones on my lawn, and still parked there. On the weekend, as soon as you leave, somebody takes the spot. This is not some overly crowded city environment.

:russ:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't mind ppl parking in front of my 🏡, but...

I do mind when ppl park too close to my driveway especially on trash days. Other than that, I have no say so on who can or can't park on the street. But, my city law says that authorized vehicles can park on a residential street up to 72 hours. After that, said vehicles need to move or be fined/towed.

OP..

I am seriously considering selling my 🏡 & living in a 55+ community when I get to that stage to eliminate living around large families who hoard parking spaces. * shrugs**

Daps
Look into your town's parking rules.,You might be able to get your block as resident-only parking, with the town issuing a set amount of passes per household. Meaning the newcomers with multiple cars will have to park elswhere..
Start looking into your options Because the problem will only get worse as more of those multi-family neighbors move in.

:lupe:

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

Daps
our vehicles fit in our garage/driveway and I still dont like that shyt, especially not hoopties.
this why them lawless ass people aint shyt

on your lawn?? :demonic:oh hell naw thats violation. u coulda left the cones there for a contractor coming to work. they coulda moved them to the sidewalk

depending on how u get down its time for a discussion - or like other posters said your city likely has laws against non homeowners and randoms just parking indefinitely. hit up the resources if u tryna avoid dealin directly

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
personally I don't care. we don't have so many cars parked on the street where I or my guest could EVER not have a place to mark in front of my house. plus everyone on the block has a garage, so most of the residents don't park in the street. I know I never do myself.

my girl lives in the suburs and she has a house and a garage as well. but the next block from her crib is literally the west side of chicago and lots of folks from those apartment buildings will leave cars on her block and use her street as their personal parking lot cuz her village doesn't really enforce non resident parking.

kinda crazy that her house in the burbs has more fukkery from nikkas all on her block than my house does on the south side of chicago does.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

u better hope they don't start doing auto repairs right there in the street :snoop: