Any one Cutting/Bulking right now?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm bulking right now, adding this bodyfat/muscle is really annoying. Really its more so making myself eat, I've never been the kind that just lets to eat to eat. I prefer cutting all day everyday. I'll probably bulk until end of the year and start cutting in January. I'm only 168 now so ima lil nikka, Been bulking for about a month and gained like a pound.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm bulking right now, adding this bodyfat/muscle is really annoying. Really its more so making myself eat, I've never been the kind that just lets to eat to eat. I prefer cutting all day everyday. I'll probably bulk until end of the year and start cutting in January. I'm only 168 now so ima lil nikka, Been bulking for about a month and gained like a pound.
Peanut butter olive oil and whole milk are your friends

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
9 months??!:mindblown:
:salute:

i just finished bulking but now im scared i cant get my chest back in shape bredren:sadbron:
any tips?

lift heavy and diet. You can't spot reduce but if you lift heavy and cut cals (make sure you get a good amount of protein and fats) you will retain muscle and become more defined. I bulked for about a year and got swole fat, Im entering my 6th or 7th week of cutting, and I swear I`m never bulking again. Once I get lean I`m going to eat at maintenance or at most 100 calories above and just slowly gain muscle and maintain size. That bulking and cutting ish is wack, just do one good bulk and one good cut and call it a day. Bulking is fun to me because I love to eat but the fat gains and clothes not fitting anymore sucks like hell.