Any of you gonna watch the movie "Mac And Devin Go To High School"?

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I made this thread in the booth cause its a hip hop related movie.

Its funny, the soundtrack's been out for almost 2 years now and the movie is only just getting released on the 3rd of July.

The soundtrack was pretty good, I liked it. The movie is probably gonna be stupid but ill watch it anyway. Apparently they were getting high for real in the movie. The flick is all about weed smoking more or less.

Is this joint gonna be straight to DVD? And how many of u will watch it? I will.

Here is the trailer

Mac & Devin Go to High School (Official Trailer) - YouTube

Daps
The Internet age really messed up people's perception of time... OP said it's been out for almost 2 years, really its been like 6-7 months, lol
But to answer the question, No, I'm not watching it, not even the bootleg.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
:laugh:

I know. I'm just watching it cause Snoop is in it and its his 1st leading role in a movie I think.

The soundtrack was good but yeah, the movie will probably be terrible.

m-snoop1.jpg

:pachaha:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
The Wash?

That's true. I have never seen the wash tho. I'll watch Mac And Devin anyway.

But the soundtrack has been out a long time. Maybe not 2 years but its been out for a while.

Actually, never mind. I just looked it up, its been out since December 2011. Feels like it was longer.

They musta had problems while making the movie tho cause the soundtrack usually comes out at the same time as the flick, sometimes later.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
That's true. I have never seen the wash tho. I'll watch Mac And Devin anyway.

But the soundtrack has been out a long time. Maybe not 2 years but its been out for a while.

Actually, never mind. I just looked it up, its been out since December 2011. Feels like it was longer.

They musta had problems while making the movie tho cause the soundtrack usually comes out at the same time as the flick, sometimes later.

you're acting like this is a real movie :pachaha: this is some low budget "im bout it" type shyt. i'll download it but fukk paying money for it.