Any of you brehs ever ****ed one of your high school teachers b4?

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Goddamnit i wish i had a cool teacher back in the day who wud let me smash. :to: these young nikkas today dnt kno how good they have it.....my

lil cuz who is 17 called me the other day bragging and shyt bout he smashing his teacher who is 25 had me feeling :flabbynsick: cus he doing better than

me when i was at that age......i kno some of you nikkas fukked one or two of your teachers back in the day....share your story brehs :myman:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Goddamnit i wish i had a cool teacher back in the day who wud let me smash. :to: these young nikkas today dnt kno how good they have it.....my

lil cuz who is 17 called me the other day bragging and shyt bout he smashing his teacher who is 25 had me feeling :flabbynsick: cus he doing better than

me when i was at that age......i kno some of you nikkas fukked one or two of your teachers back in the day....share your story brehs :myman:

You ever fukk your male gym teacher for a grade?

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Naw, but it was a couple I wish I could have smashed back in the day. These youngin's don't know how good they got it. Keep it on the hush and everybody wins.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
A 25 year old giving p*ssy to 17 year old children? :skip: I mean either she is ugly as fukk or :comeon:, do you think she can't find a better man to fukk with other than your little cousin? :skip:

Erdos

Rookie
Daps
My boys girl is a fit high school science teacher. She says that she gets hid on all of the time but all the students are kids to her so she just gets weirded out

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My boys girl is a fit high school science teacher. She says that she gets hid on all of the time but all the students are kids to her so she just gets weirded out

:usure: you share that girl. wait till one of them kids puts the moves on her. your girl gonna be talkin bout "hey honey, im gonna help a few of these kids out after school to make grade for the hoop team" :heh: next thing you know you will be making threads on the great coli talembout your girl is a deadfish

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
A 25 year old giving p*ssy to 17 year old children? :skip: I mean either she is ugly as fukk or :comeon:, do you think she can't find a better man to fukk with other than your little cousin? :skip:

:yeshrug: u got a point but hey....of all the shyt i been hearing lately of

teachers fukking dey students shyt wudnt surprise me if my cuz was tellin the

truth...teacher might be a freak :shaq:

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
nahh.....wish I could have done that in HS. Closest I came was my freshman year of college. My english professor was straight out of grad school. I saw her on campus, helped carry some of her books to her office. She broke out some wine, and took advantage of me.:win::win:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I knew a chick who used to fukk her professors to pass her classes. She said she cried to one of them and he just slowly lowered her to his dikk to suck saying *there there*

its so demonic.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
teachers repressed sexually...

gotta be a parent to kids at work

then when they off the clock they freaks

nice dyyck handlers too