any of yall were raised around or by narcissists?

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
just finding out how living with an older narcissistic sibling has affected me and several habits i have to this day that have quite literally fukked up my life.
my behavior, philosophies, way of life, everything is affected by it and i find myself internally raging randomly throughout the day of punchin the head clean off this nikka while i softly whisper in his ear how i wanna end him for good. All those years of abuse that only resurfaced decades later and i got no one to talk to about this shyt that understands or would even want to hear it.

some folks had narcissists as parents which is even worse, but my parents sat by idly while my brother abused me and chucked it up to "sibling rivalry".
it's so deep that i'm honestly resenting my dead dad over this shyt right now.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
There's a reason I tell people my grandfather was someone I'd take a bullet for, and my father is someone I'd be glad to give one to.
the psychological fukk up that sticks with you throughout life man......and no one sees it and wants to play along like everything is okay, yet you're stuck with the trauma for life.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
the psychological fukk up that sticks with you throughout life man......and no one sees it and wants to play along like everything is okay, yet you're stuck with the trauma for life.

I lucked out with my wife (her dad was a case worker-teacher) and been able to come to terms and let a lot of bullshyt be washed away. Showed me what being a husband, father and more importantly, a leader is and what it entails. He's up there in age, and next to my pastor from childhood, the tears I'll shed when either of them depart.

The important is to and recognize those cycles. Strangling that shyt in the crib so to speak

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I lucked out with my wife (her dad was a case worker-teacher) and been able to come to terms and let a lot of bullshyt be washed away. Showed me what being a husband, father and more importantly, a leader is and what it entails. He's up there in age, and next to my pastor from childhood, the tears I'll shed when either of them depart.

The important is to and recognize those cycles. Strangling that shyt in the crib so to speak
i'm glad you seem to be at peace with your past. Washed away? This is the first time i've ever seriously considered crashing out when everything clicked. How did you deal with your anger?

I don't see myself getting there. Besides my narcissistic brothers abuse, i grew up in a chaotic household with parents fighting and never seen my parents happy. They divorced, and along with being abused by my brother, I don't ever see myself settling down with a woman like that or bringing another being into this world to experience an inkling of suffering i have, and I am just realizing all of the factors at play that make me consider such a thought.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
i'm glad you seem to be at peace with your past. Washed away? This is the first time i've ever seriously considered crashing out when everything clicked. How did you deal with your anger?

I don't see myself getting there. Besides my narcissistic brothers abuse, i grew up in a chaotic household with parents fighting and never seen my parents happy. They divorced, and along with being abused by my brother, I don't ever see myself settling down with a woman like that or bringing another being into this world to experience an inkling of suffering i have, and I am just realizing all of the factors at play that make me consider such a thought.

Negatively. Use to throw rocks through car windows, flip garbage cans etc. Just real fukk shyt where I needed a boot up the butt

It got worse in my twenties, fights and shyt. Biting off more than I can chew type that could've ended really bad for me.

A couple years ago (2019) ended up throwing hands with the old man and almost ended up in jail. What made me realize I had to fukking change was my brother (the baby of the three of us) called me and just started crying saying he loved me and didn't want me to throw away everything I been working towards.

Then the wifey kept it real with me when she said flat out she was scared of what I may do to someone. Mind you I ain't even a big dude like that. Then with my son, ain't no way. That boy has been a gift to my life breh. I'll be damned if I leave my little guy in this world for only my wife to guide him and that b*stard to have any say over his life.