Any of yall suffer from Mood Swings/Bipolar/Depression?

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
got big anger managment problems.. so I drink everyday to take the edge off, it is what it is :yeshrug:.. weed works fine too :lawd:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i have no shame admitting this at all especially if it helps out other people

i suffer thru depression and have been since 08

no i dont take meds i go to therapy every so often

its more of medical depression or PTSD in a sense they say due too the health issues i have and everything i went thru in the process

with me being sick like i am it gets too me so talking bout it too them helps me

when ur in pain everyday and how u got that way it gets too u. makes u feel mad or sad cuz u feel its not fair and y did this happen too u

i try too look at the one positive of it all and that it gave me the chance too always be there for my kids too raise them now

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I go through stretches of a few weeks at a time. I'll just go into a hole basically. Stop communicating with anyone, just in a hateful mood. What I found actually helps is eating right and exercising. As long as I'm doing that consistently I usually avoid going through those stretches.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I suffer from mood swings at times and have a slight anger problem. I can control my temper for the most part but sometimes I just get into a don't want to be bothered mood out of nowhere. I can go days or weeks without communicating with friends family and associates. I know that I am an introvert but i'm starting to think it is worse than that and that I should seek some kind of help. But im also not trying to become dependent on medicine in order to stabilize my mood either.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Being around certain people for a long period of time can put me in a mood where every little thing annoys me. It's usually people who are dense and consistently do, say, and laugh at shyt that is extremely immature.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
i hate when people sya they bipolar...sound like some bullshyt for you not handling you emotions

i once had a grown ass man tell me he was bipolar i laughed for a minute until i realized he was serious then he realized i didnt take him serious lolol